Reviews for Three Hopeless Crushes
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
" Her love is yours to borrow, theirs to own."

my god that like is beautiful

and i definetly think you shuld write more storys like this one
primary colours123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hey,

I have often reminded myself about reviewing this story, but being the lazy, forgetful person that I am, I somehow always miss it.

You have written an amazing story. I have often tried to decide which one of your three little gems was my favorite, but I find it almost impossible. All three of them are wonderful in their own unique ways. Ypu have to believe me that I don't like any of the three pairings on their own, though I have nothing against those who do. I am more of a Ita/Sasu/Naru-Saku kind of person, but wow! Your beautiful presentation, even of unrequited love, overcame all my reservations about the intended pairs, and I am appreciating your artistic skills for that.

And your wordings change even the most mundanes of activities to beautiful poetries.

My favorite line, I suppose is " Her love is yours to borrow, theirs to own." This line is beautifully eloquent in it's simplicity.

I try to give constructive criticism, but I could not find any major flaw.

Wonderful job.

Keep making more interesting stories.

Take care.

PC123

P.S. You have made me love Ita-Shi as well, all of those stories are work of art.
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh wow you're such an amazing writer.
I loved each section, but perhaps most of all the final one. The brevity of the ending was just so perfect.
boxspring chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OH

It makes so much more sense that way. Ah, my mind is not nimble enough for this. But I thought it was pretty.
Self-Proclaimed Penguin Queen chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is amazing, a total work of art.

And although it is a little confusing, it does not in any way detract from the caliber of writing.

Your writing style is really unique and I'd encourage you to keep writing this way.

And this made me think... not just read.

A good writer can always make a reader think.

- Penguin Out
nostratic chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
do it more often, for seriously

sillypanda chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I never ceased to be amazed by your writing; you are spectacular. :)

I never would have imagined writing a KarinSakura story but you manage to break all the rules and still make an awesome fic!

I take it from the Naruto-Itachi one that Itachi raped Naruto or something? I may be totally wrong but the line "It was merciless, what he did to you. An utter violation, to cut your body open like that and place inside you a piece of himself," made me think he did.

3 it!
coinc chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
MOAR robot perfection? I flee in terror and spontaneously sprain my finger clicking on it.

I liked Karin and Sakura's best. I was hoping someone would write something good about them after the latest chapter. Some of the phrases are so evocative they freeze my blood (how do you find MY phrasing of things "poetic" when yours is all, HELLO, PLEASE GIVE ME A PULITZER PRIZE, KTHXBYE?) 'Neat mathematics of her movements' is my favorite of these lines.

The ItaNaru one is enough material for a full one-shot. As always, you tell more stories in a few lines than most of us do in pages and pages.

These are just perfect, poignant, compact explosions of canon-compliant goodness. Stop reading this and go away and write some more.
Katelynn Shaw chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
More often, definately.
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
The Karin-Sakura part was the best written from my point of view- you had some really cool stuff in there, I was diggin the physical description of Sakura. It was really unconventional.

But the ItaNaru part got me. I'd never really thought about the consequences of Itachi putting his freaking bird thing into Naruto, but I think the way you went with it was really awesome. It was an interesting direction, something I think merits being further explored even.

Food for thought.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Your writing is so fluid and idiosyncratic and poetic and good. I thought you were going to do something with "unmake" for all three, but I didn't see it in the third one, but oh well. Maybe it would have been corny if you did. I really felt for Kakashi and Karin. Sakura's a pimp. Thank you for sharing this.