Reviews for Given Good Principles
NaFemaleGem chapter 31 . 5/13
I have to say, that this letter to Richard is so unlike Mr. Darcy usual correspondence that letter is my favorite line so far. I think it's hilarious! "come quickly. she has 3 sisters". I am enjoying this story immensely!
...it's ungentlemanly to turn out a man who tried to rape his daughter?
Intelligensia chapter 53 . 4/23
awwwwwwwww
Firestorm chapter 32 . 4/6
I love the story so far. Just finished chapter 28, and that final line where Darcy writes to Richard 'Come quickly. She has three sisters' is probably my favorite line ever! Okay, back to reading!
liysyl chapter 60 . 3/13
Wow what an awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
Petite Mule chapter 60 . 1/29
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I like very much how you twist the original story. ️
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2021
Well it is obvious the author is a man. Only a man would write such a scene.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 43 . 10/27/2021
This Darcy is wise - recommending himself based on honorable references and his heart, not his wealth.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 30 . 10/27/2021
I know you wrote this story a decade ago, but it is delightful! I love this new Mr/Mrs Bennet relationship (poor lady has gone through so much, and he is quietly doing all he can) and the Darcy/Bingley friendship. They are both very good for each other. I also love that Caroline is not here!
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 21 . 10/27/2021
I'm hopeful that Lydia will be safe with Wickham gone, but that doesn't guarantee much. Lydia is even younger and very determined.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 9 . 10/27/2021
Yay! Georgiana is safe
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 7 . 10/27/2021
Thanks for the little etiquette lessons in the notes. That darn Wickham already has a head start. Perhaps he will "warn" her that others will tell lies to affect her opinion?
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
Oh, dear! Georgiana almost got the real scoop on Wickham's real self.
Mansdas2 chapter 60 . 7/31/2021
This story was just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us. ️️️
everyones mom chapter 31 . 7/22/2021
Loved the way this chapter ended.