Reviews for Given Good Principles
anb1388 chapter 60 . 2/10
I've read this story multiple times and I love it, however sometimes it is a bit too religious leaning to me. I know of of the main characters is a curate but at times it comes across as preachy. I apologize if that offends you. It is just my personal opinion.
FireFlower77 chapter 37 . 2/5
OMG! Nooooo! Darcy lines with a Collins voice?
My poor nerves!
FireFlower77 chapter 16 . 2/1
.. .
FireFlower77 chapter 4 . 1/28
You changed their ages a bit, didn't you?
Georgiana is a bit older, faster. And Darcy is a bit younger (?) but also inherited later (?)
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 1 . 1/13
Hello! I am writing this as a generic review that i will be posting to several works (both yours and other writers) because i wanted to say THANK YOU!
:D
in the last few months i have been using the FFN app to indulge as a indulgence and listen to your (and other) stories while walking. For the last three months i have used your wonderful stories to motivate me through the tedious and boring of walking around my sub-division for an hour.

its a way to justify spending larger blocks of time to reading other than scholastic related material. and today i was complemented on how much weight i have lost (i have lost a good amount by walking and dieting, but really i have tightened up and lost some of the more noticeable "jiggly bits"). so once again thank you for your wonderful and entertaining stories and for posting them on FFN so that i can listen to them while walking (google assistant does not work for me and thus i am limited to this site. though i would love to do so with the stories on MRR)
thereisaredeemer chapter 59 . 11/15/2020
I have noticed the presence of [i] and [b] and suchlike scattered throughout nearly every chapter. This chapter though has taken it a step further with [indent] at the beginning and end of several of the paragraphs. Could you maybe look over each of the chapters and cut them out? They distract from the story.
thereisaredeemer chapter 19 . 11/14/2020
You did a good job with reconciling the sisters, I felt as though you have experience in this area. I personally need to work on many of those same things in my own life. I am not the best elder sister.
thereisaredeemer chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
I have really liked this story so far. The background of Darcy and Miss Darcy is very realistic. I appreciate your use of the Bible and God's love and forgiveness. When I finish this story I will read it again, if only for the truths of God and His love for us, his children. I am on the edge of my seat to read how Lizzy will be, now that you have made Darcy like the way you have. Thank you for taking the time to conform to the customs of the Regency and all that time period entails.
Valyia chapter 60 . 10/14/2020
I loved it.

Poor Lydia. Poor Mary for her baby.

Kept us guessing on the graves didn't you.
Valyia chapter 39 . 10/14/2020
Oh my goodness. He's dead, but the events surrounding. *shakes head sadly*
Valyia chapter 38 . 10/14/2020
I'm so worried about what Collins could possibly be planning.

I hope Lydia is not in the family way. :(

Fanny played Violin?! I would love to see her do it again
Valyia chapter 33 . 10/14/2020
I am living for the change up of ships. Richard with Jane. I see it, her calmness to his spirit. Mary and Pierce. *chefs kiss* Kitty and Bingley. Not one I've ever considered but it makes sense.
Valyia chapter 29 . 10/14/2020
Oh this is fascinating.

How dare Collins turn down that offer. Spiteful man.

I'm glad to see all the brothers in law getting along. We don't see enough of the Phillips in fanfic.
Valyia chapter 26 . 10/14/2020
I never thought I would feel sorry for Fanny. The poor poor girl.
Valyia chapter 21 . 10/14/2020
I suppose at least there will be no Wickham in Brighton

I hope along with Jane she also enlists Mary and Kitty