Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Lord Razer chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I know its been awhile but please update this story if your still interested its really good.
WillowTheDrifter chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Please continue this. It sounds like some really interesting things could happen. I really like how each character seems to align with a minion type and that each one has a particular flaw that will work against them. I really want to know more about the four sibling and who strikes the first blow.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic. I can't wait to see more.
hopelessromantic34 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
are you going to finsh this. if not then may i suggest puting it up for adoption
hopelessromantic34 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
vary good. plese update soon
General Herbison chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
This is incredible so far, please update soon
Ocaj chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
keep writing mate! I'm enjoying this!
Arklyte chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
man,please don't stop

you have made such a good start

it would be shame not to continue

sibling starting to take over ground around them, their fathers tower is almost without protection(minions are sent to control towns or under command of his children), gnomes,dwarfes and elves desire revenge, people desire freedom, dark god finding a way to escape his abyss(overlord from Overlord and Overlord:Rising Hell, father of overlad... hmm, maybe he would open portals to other abysses to see what his grandchildren are worth)

keldas son is the best(because he is a classic overlord)
The Flying Frog chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
I'm leaning toward Sardok, and what's her face that commands the blues.

If I were to guess, she needs to form an alliance with one of her siblings. The blues just aren't cut out for combat.
Kojiro Kun chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Well, definately a intresting concept, i'm filled with anticpataion for the next chap!
almostinsane chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait to see how Zardoc handles things. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Thepicsaregood chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Yes! Finally another Chapter in this Good Story D

Glad to have you writting again, love the concept of this fiction of the Overlord getting sons and daughters. :)

Keep it up! :D
karinfan123 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Still good, but I do wish the chapters were longer. Oh well.

I standing by my opinion of a HelehuinĂ­s and Sardok alliance. With Sardok's Browns on the front lines and HelehuinĂ­s' Blues supporting them with magic and healing, they'd have no problem winning!
BlackXII chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Wow this dude is DEFINITELY Juno's kid with that pompous attitude... Though he does have some Ambitions... He's still sounds like some form of aristocratic Airhead.

Good Chapter Look forward to the rest of the Story.
Talanil04 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is one of the best Overlord fanfics I've read in a long time (especially since I've just finished an Overlord 2 run as a dominating type)

Had an idea: Instead of giving the Overkids each a tower in the Netherworld, how about one in each province? Sardok can have one in Nordberg for sentimental reasons, Dinenis can have one in Everlight since it's friendly to the Greens its isolation serves her personality, Eden can have one in the Empire, and Helehuinis one in the Wastelands, maybe even in the ruins of the Dark Tower.