Reviews for Conversations at the Intersections of Time
Corina chapter 2 . 5/15
Why did you stop? It's way too awesome!
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 1/1
mchan0104 chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
A very emotional start. It is so well written. I hope older Obi-Wan and Anakin can be more honest with each other. Please, continue this. It is so sweet.
Hanan Juma chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I really like this story! It is good and I like Obi Wan being 15 and Anakin being a young padawan. I hope you will update the story soon.
x-Hephaestus-x chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
Please continue this! It is soo good! Please!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Is there any chance of this being finished someday? 'Cause I'd absolutely love to see where you take it! Blessings, Sophia
OfSendorra chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Awesome! :)
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
I usually don't like these kind of stories but this one I've found myself fond of.
AngelofGrace96 chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
aww, this is so cuuuuuuute! Are you planning on updating soon? I think it'd be very funny for old!Obi to meet young!Siri...
Angela
SK12Monster chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
I love this story! It's one of my favorites! I would love if you would finish :) great job!
Aqualass chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Please update. PLEASE!
SpencerBrown chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This is such a beautiful idea, and a beautiful interpretation of characters. I really hope you'll share part 3 with us someday, but until then, I'll just keep re-reading these 2.
Poor Obi all alone down there in the garden...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Any chance of an update soon? I have a weakness for time travel Star Wars fics, especially ones involving Obi-Wan lately although I also enjoy reading about other characters too.
Princess Ler chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Update please!
M1ssCheshireCat chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
This story is really really good! I hope it gets updated at some point!