Reviews for My Broken Spirit is Frozen to The Core
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"rest now my sons" what the hell is going on with Cas ?
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
great and emotional story. thanks
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was very intense. That episode was intense and just really begged for tags. I've read some really good ones and yours was definitely one of them~! :0)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Sweetie! Wonderful take on that song. Guess we do have the same taste in music after all. Love your imagery hun. great work!
ritsam chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That last episode really took my breath away. It was heavy. I was practically stunned seeing Sam like that, but so wanted to see Sam in panic room *damn kripke* but, now I can see it thru your writing. Awesome Job, poor Sam, poor Dean.

Love it,

Ritu.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*blinks*

this was god!

poor boys... they make us hurt so bad!

hugs,

S.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aww this was amazing sweetie! Man, I love feverish/spasming Sam (is that wrong? .o) and you wrote this perfectly! I love stories like this, you write with such raw emotion, its awesome! Keep up the great work my dear! :D
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Great story, very dark and very heartbreaking. At least until the end, when God came and promised to keep them save. Awesome ending. Hugs, Vonnie
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Dark, powerful and really really good!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow... Once again I am impressed with your writing. I was looking for a big angst piece tonight, and I got it. You used song lyrics to direct the story well, and they seemed to accent the piece (instead of distract from it). I favorited this, and can't wait to read more from you! :D

Very well done!

-ArmagonAuthor
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
well, you did it goddamnit, you made me scream outloud. luckily im in the middle of an olympics party so no one thought it was too weird.

i neearly had a panic attack, i'm telling you, i almost died, i practically had a heart attack. it was like watching an episode and death was on my heels as i read this. it was like...like a full on episode.

plus, i cried. and that did look weird, let me tell you :)

all i can tell you is when i read the line "he said yes cas"

i screamed like i was being murdered, like someone had a blade at my throat, like i just found out that jensen is off the market.

in all seriousness hun, knocked it out of the park. AGAIN! You are on such an amazing roll!

and the song is so good. just listened and totally in love with it 3
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was... just awesome.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
oh wow that was some powerful,suffering detox sam went through ouch and dean was there throughout it helping him