Reviews for Forever Mourning
Fall To Darkness chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Ohhhhhh, that story was so sad! Could you please write another chapter for this? It's so sad, but so GOOD!
I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!
Kaiko Genesis chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was very sad :c
Great story!
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
The story is a long and detailed explanation.

I'm not a fan of such explanations, considering the theory effectively turns canon characters into OCs. Was it possible to avoid that? It would have been a challenge, but we get to work with the text we have.

I liked the aesthetic feel of this piece as well as the sequencing. Normally, POV shifts would make me frown, but you've done what was necessary without disrupting concentration. There was a fluid transition from the tree to what looked like a dream state. As such, narrative makes for a cute read.

Dialogue is child-friendly with a solid parental part. I didn't like the cliched character death speech. For a story rated T, a lot of the material was blanked out. It's done in an idealistic fashion rather than besmirched by grim reality. This is one of those K plus stories that have a higher rating due to a single event.

The ending wasn't too satisfying. Sonic acted normally, but it looks unfinished. I mean, what now? It's impossible to stuff a happy ending there, so there should be a conclusive one. Surely, Amy would have to do some heavy thinking, with Sonic running off. An exchange looks fitting: Sonic leaves and Amy takes his place by the tree.

A well done theory. It has your personal touch, and what was put in place belongs there. My personal preference would have included a tweak or two, but that's the beauty of speculation about Sonic. Possibilities are truly unlimited.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Bluemist45 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
But Sonic was named after his grandfather, Sir Charles. Do not reply to my message.
Werehog20 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Whoa I've never seen this kind of explanation for Sonic avoiding Amy! Poor Sonic... There should totally be a sequel with Sonic's reaction!
SilverSilence14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, this is really different. And you know what? :) I really like it! Keep up the awesome writing job!
Chas Aegis chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am going to report this story! Because I have a big fat jiggly, Brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express it! I haven't had hot lesbian sex with my lover jewel because my biiiiigggg butt gets in the way! Please flame my forum. Critics United. Chas Aegis
Linux Mistress chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I could write a BETTER story than this. Read some of MY stories... Oh wait, I blocked you from doing so! *Laughs Evilly*
Howlitzer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Nothing here to say but good job, dude. Everything was pretty crisp and you gave a clear picture of what was going on. Story had a lot of heart, and it's something I like to see.

Keep writing and good luck.
Jerry Lannigan chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Poor Sonic... This is probably the most plausible reason Sonic would avoid Amy.

Sad, but pretty awesome!

Happy Writing and God Bless,

Jeremy Lannigan
VioletAssassin chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Thank you so much. I read this after I got in a fight with my younger brother and I was really feeling down. Reading about siblings relationships like Sonic's in this is really helping me feel better. BTW, I also like your, 'Sonic United' story.
blackout4465 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
nice story please tell me your going to add a second chapter
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
NOOOOOOOOO! Please just write a itty-bitty-teeny-tiny-little bit more? I WANNA KNOW HIS REACTION! ... please? _
windsister chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
What a great concept! Would've enjoyed seeing Sonic's reaction, but part of me likes the ambiguity.

Really, I had never considered Sonic's past and an Amy-look-a-like.

Kudos!