Reviews for A Vacation of Love
Great Story! XD
AmberUchciha chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
awwwwww...sooo cute!
Quirino chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I'll just make this review short and snappy.

I enjoyed the story. It was very adorable. They make such a cute couple. I had to smile at the necklace scene and the river scene.

I loved the Pikachu's Ketchup pun (you might have written how surprised the waiter looked when he served ice cream with ketchup, but that's just a minor thing).

One thing I missed was at the final scene you could have written something more about their body lanuage, how they felt uneasy and started blushing: also Dawn had to feel what the conversation was leading to, right? But I'm just being overly critical right now...

But all in all it's a good story and I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work! I really enjoy your stories.

PS: I have one more thing (sorry): It's called Sunyshore city, not Sunny Shore City.
JohnP87 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
i love this you really outdid yourself on this
PocketMonstersFan chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
AWWW SOOO KAWAII :33333333333

awesome job!
PocketMonstersFan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
dang im getting tired of typing in a username XD

anyways i loved this idea :) it's so creative

oh that dream was scary...

Nice :D
X-InferNova-X chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Awwwww... X3 so cuuuuuuute!

Although this story had a very cliché storyline, you wrote it in such an adorable wayyyy! :3 I can't help it - I'm faving. XDDD

- Dammie D
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
This is amazing. Great work on the story. Keep up the amazing work. My friend.
HUGE pokefan chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
CUUUTE! OMG! SO CUTE! You should do a sequel! Awesome story!

HUGE pokefan
Pesky.Bluee chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Aww that was so cute! Freaking pikachu... lol. I loved this story! *favorites* There. TOTALLY CUTE!
Pesky.Bluee chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Aww that was so cute! XD I loved the necklace part... :) The ending freaked me out a bit, but hey! Really good ending of the chapter if you want the readers to go to the next xhapter!
AyCarayChicolion chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
awsome story sis!:]
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
love it hey check out rising darkness
This accound is over chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
you should work a little on dialogs, so they represent what you write that they do, but apart from that...thsi story was pretty cool! awesome, if you ned anything, dont doubt PM me

DAIJOBU!
xEryChan chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Alright Twinnie, before i start, I'm using my iPod Touch to type this review so if any words are misspelled

, I apologize

this was great and it's going on my faves. And don't you dare think this chapter sucked cause I liked it.

Keep it up ;)