Reviews for Within the Ranks (ON HIATUS)
little'miss'bi chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Oh damn! I love this story! Love all the characters, besides Dax, and hope you update soon! It's so good!
TheMuffyMonster chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
owo I love this story so far..
Talon5Krrde chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Interesting ending...
Leylia Wolfe chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Really great story the only issue I have is you've gotten the ranks wrong. John was originally a staff sergeant in the movie, Sarge was a gunnery sergeant, in order to have your own squad you have to be a gunnery sergeant which out ranks staff sergeant. At the beginning of the story you had john get promoted which would make him a gunney. His superior wouldn't be a staff sergeant he'd be a master sergeant. The other people in the squad would either be privates, private first class, lance corporals, corporals, sergeants, or staff sergeants from lowest to highest
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Wow. Dax is bad. And John is badass. ;) like it, please update soon :)
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
i totally love this story! its so awesome! amazing job! i love the friendships and relationships! i love john and penny! i dont like dax at all! i cant wait to read more! hope you update soon! bestest story ever!
MacGyver07 chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Nice so far let Dax be the bad, bad guy please it would make my day if U could let Reeper get hurt realy bad!

Mary Ann

ThatOneRedfield chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
This story is really good! I like how you didn't tell us right away what happened between John and Penny and instead made us wait! I think that made the build up better! I love how you're writing the two of them! And I love how she's noticed his superhuman abilities! I wonder how she'll react though when he tells her the truth! I think you could have lingered a bit longer in chapter 6, if you know what I mean ;) Smut is always good!

I like Lenore and Rex! They're cute together! And so was the part with them in the sewer place! Also, the part with John and Penny down there was hot too!

I don't like Dax! He's very suspicious and I know he's up to no good! What it is though, I don't know yet!

I really hope you update again sometime soon! This story is good and you need to update it! You just can't stop writing! I like your writing style too! I hope to read a new chapter soon!

Keep up the great work! 3

HooliganLynn chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Dun dun dun... Love this story, can't wait until the next update.
Bella-doll chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Hmm I don't trust that guy Dax. There's something fishy about him.
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Damn, that boy has issues ._.
NinaAnoit chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
PrincessOfTheUniverse001 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Oh gosh, Dax has gone crazy. Hope he doesn't do anything really stupid. Great job. Can't wait for more.
Bella-doll chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Loved it. Hope you'll continue.)
Kakashi-luver chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Haha whoa this is turning scandalous! Lol. Great chapter update soon!