Reviews for Certain Hope
avengerteam chapter 5 . 3/30
PLEASE COME BACK WHERE ARE YOU?! I NEED TO KNOW! :)
Ryn chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Why! Oh gosh why! I would beg you to update, but... Long time no see :( Why did you have to disappear THEN? I want to see what happens! UGH! But, enough of my complaining. Great story!
dolphinrain chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Hey, how about finishing this story? Saw it's about 3 years, don't you think that's long enough to make Jacqui wait for Ben to let her in?
ssaharadesert chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
this is a great collab! love the other story, and this one is a awesome sequel! :D thanks, and update!
Cruelest Sea chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Amazing story so far! I really love the angst and friendship of your stories and hope someday you both return to add more to this.
ladybug114 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
oh my GOSH! I just discovered this story (well, I read "Ashes to Ashes" first...) and I just realized that it has been 2 FREAKIN YEARS since you guys updated! seriously, that's a problem. because this story (and the other one) is AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC. so yeah... update.
boasamishipper chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Hey, Lori, Jaeh, you guys are gonna update, right? Ah, who cares when. Just do it fast, kay?
Haley and Daisy chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
What the heck? It's OVER?! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S NOT OVER! PLEASE!
Haley chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
HAHA! (I probably shouldn't be laughing though) Riley is claustrophobic now!
Haley chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Yay! Sequel!
Catnatural chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Please update soon, this is amazing! ]
Storystuff chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Sooo...I know this may me sound like a pesterer, I know...I'm sorry :'(

Just wondering if this fic is continuing? I lovelovelovelovelove it so pleeeeaasseee is it going to be continued? I do love it so and it just gets better on re-reads! :D

Anyway, sorry for sounding like a pesterer but this story is just too amazing not to continue! So please, if you have the time and if you still want to, then please do continue it :) This story and your previous one really were THE best National Treasure fics I've ever read, they deserve even more recognition and reviews :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Oh, please please please please please update! I am loving this story to death and I can't wait to find out how Riley will explain it to Jaqui!
Darkfire25 chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
OMG OMFG PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! ITS AMAZING ANS YOU LEFT AT A CLIFT HANGER
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Yay! Riley's starting to come out of his shell! O.O! Oh dear! Ben, you might want to run back inside the house and lock the door!