Reviews for Jellicle Sunset
MacavityManiac chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! so sad! ill miss pouncie! and lonzi! but not munku.
SummerRose12 chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Ooh... Well...that was very morbid. It actually made me sad, but at the same time, I really liked it!
Pounce chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
No Pounce can't die, he also can't be Etcetera, that is just weird. Come back Pounce!
Fantasia-the-Crazy chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
*Mouth falls open* P-P-Pouncival d-d-died? *Sniffle* And the story is c-c-complete? Wow . . . sad ending . . . *Lower lip trembles* WAAHH! I didn't think it would end this way! But then again, the song isn't that happy either . . . *Sniff* But still . . . poor Pouncey, and Etcy! OMG, poor poor Etcy! :'( You took me so much by surprise that I honestly forgot my password when I signed in to review this thingy! But other than that, I congratulate you - this fic was very well-written, especially for a first try! Keep writing! *Tries to look happy*

~Fantasia
CriticalAngel chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I feel really sad I could post a review when the last chapter was up now, I wanted to. But it wouldn't let me. But I'm here now! *dances*

But aww, what sad chapters! Love the use of Capac in it though, but not liking the fact he killed Lonzy. Poor Zo! But it was nice that Pounce and Misto got to see one again. But then this chapter, written so wonderfully!

Almost made me cry, it did.
Cas di Angelo chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Wow... I... Oh my gosh. That made me cry, it was beautiful!
Inspector Karamazov chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Aww, this is a sad story. It was good, though.

I don't really have any more nitpicks as I already did that when I was beta-ing.

Good job. I can't wait to see what you write next. :)
SummerRose12 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Aw, POOR POUNCE! And I'm very glad that you could bring Capac Raimi into this. It makes me happy inside. :) Misto brought on that news of Alonzo's death quite casually, I thought. But that's okay. AND ALL THAT ETCY/POUNCE LOVE! I almost cried. :)
Roselna chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Oh...well, oh my.

Poor Pouncival. And Alonzo. Now Tumble's Jellicle Leader. I wonder who his second is...I'm glad Pounce came across Misto. It's always nice to see someone you know from your past.
Cas di Angelo chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Oh my goodness... I know this is a tragedy, but this is really depressing! ...and for some reason, I love it!
Fantasia-the-Crazy chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
O.o Alonzo died too? What is this, the Jellicaust? (Sorry if that pun was offensive to anyone . . .)

*Randomly is a zombie* Updates . . . . . . .

Hey, your birthday's coming up? Mine ish too! Sweetness . . .
Inspector Karamazov chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Couple grammar issues:

"Once is enough to wreck a relationship, you know." I nodded

The "I nodded..." and the rest of the sentence should be on another line, seperate from the dialouge.

Also, " He hugged Misto in a brotherly way."

Shouldn't that be "I" rather than "he", since it's in first person?

Another nit-picky issue: A cat is pregnant for about nine weeks, which is only about two months. But these are singing, dancing, human-like cats, so it doesn't matter as much.

I felt that the cause of Alonzo's death was a bit Deus Ex Machina (the random assasin running by and killing him, not his death).

I liked the interaction between Etcy and Pouncival. I do love the drama of this story, and I think the song fits it well.

Thank you for the discration from the essay I'm supposed to be writing now!
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Wow. This is a really good story! I'm sad that Munku died and Macavity took over, though. And could you tell me the name of the song? I'm really interested.
Cas di Angelo chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Oh wow... this is really sad :( But I liked it!
SummerRose12 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Wow. Drama. And lots of it. One of my more favorite parts of a story. :) HOPE YOU CONTINUE AGAIN SOON! I'll cry if you don't.