Reviews for Reversing The Calling
Pati chapter 18 . 7/7/2011
Hello!

I just finished reading and must say... even if i never couldnt imagine Alistair in a realationship with a man your story is really great! The characters are really good pictured. Your plot has a clear structure and seems to fit in the world of DA.

I just feel so sorry that you got not that much respons in form of reviews... well i think the fandom hasnt that much fans jet.

I cant wait for the next part of your story.

Thank you for your hard work.

Greetings
A Handful of Words chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
"He lifted his heads to his head, holding it like a vice grip."

Little mistakes I noticed here. You probably meant hands, instead of heads.

I was wondering why you'd stopped it soo...early? I thought this would continue way on into the twenties or even thirties, but I see why now!

Good luck with your writing my friend! :)
Zeeji chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
NOOOOO! I hate messy breakups, but will look for the sequel story. Alistair can't stay away from Thayer forever... can he?
ashez2ashes chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
Well you wanted honesty so... this is kind of a horrible and abrupt ending. They have a fight for like five minutes then Alistair leaves and never comes back? AND we never find out if he was able to reverse the calling? Where did Alistair go? Did he ever come back? It's immensely unsatisfying.

I never would have even guessed it was the ending if I hadn't read your author's note. It seeems much more like a cliff hanger chapter...
Emeralden Rapley chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Omg I totally forgot to review last time but Iove you story so much. Don't wroory though dragan age is still new but u did inspire me. I am now making my own da fic. It's a cross over with Harry potter very Draco centric though and the other is an alistair slash fic. Can't choose if it's smell or surana but it's a male Mage with the others wardens slhed in as well. Like mcousland/ser gilmore and mtabris/soris and leliana/some female warden. But the begining is mainly morrigan. I may just have the two make mages in it one with jowan and the other with alistair but really it's gonna be Cullen the Templar/ jowan I just want my to mages. Look for them p.s. One story may seem a little dark but it's morrigan so what did anyone one expect. You'll see wat I mean
Zeeji chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Glad to see you back, and with a great chapter! I hope that my own muse will return to me soon... in the meantime I'm happy to see your's is back.
KafeiDetour chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
Excellent story, I greatly enjoyed reading it.
A Handful of Words chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
Hey! How's things? :D

Sorry I haven't been reviewing...but I've been playing DA2 for quite some time, and it made me want to read fanfiction (or write it...but we'll see where that goes...lol) and so I thought I'd pop over and check out how you're doing!

Wow, so you're bleeding over into Awakening, huh? Were you planning on doing that, or did the idea hit you suddenly. I was under the impression that this would be something of an original piece, but I'm not complaining! To have Alistair and Leliana in Awakening, and to hear their comments on the Architect and Mother, would have been awesome.

Happy writing!
can't remember my password chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Only once in awhile will I find a fic that fits EXACTLY what I'm looking to read, and this fic was absolutely it! I love to see that Thayer is struggling through some of the decisions he's making, and I hope that at the end there's a happy ending for everyone. Hope to see an update soon!
greyfall chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Hey, I'm really enjoying the story! Thayer's romance with Alistair is sweet, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Awakening plot moves forward. I always wished we could still have Zev and Leliana in the expansion!
AlexxFury chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
(i'm the anon reviewer, thought I was logged in...obviously, I wasn't. xD)

I was trembling from laughter by the time Zeveran said 'A warrior, a rouge and a mage walk into a bar,' seriously, I love your sense of humor! This is brilliant!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Oh...oh my. .

I do believe you've made me an official M!Amell/Alistair fan-girl! That have being said; I WANT MOAR SEXYTIEMS.
ashez2ashes chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Does Zev thank the Initiation ritual involves kinky group sex practices now? lol
KCousland chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Just found your story and read it in one afternoon! Very interesting plot with so much potential, so many possibilities, I can't wait to see where you take this!

Just one thing though... no Satinalia gift for Leliana? lol not fair!
A Handful of Words chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
Y'know, perhaps it's because I've not played the game often, or because I'm dead tired as I write this, but I've never really given much thought to blood magic and how it actually working in context with DA lore.

Anyway, I'm curious as to where you'll lead our heroes next, as it seems that their enemies are dead or in hiding for now.