Reviews for Not a Bad Night
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
sososo magnificent. i like loliver friendship/relationship without miley. i love it so much. everybody is so fucking in character and oliverlilly is actually fucking perfect. the story definitely catches my radar!

a restaurant is a brilliant place to set this. the plot is that oliver had a band gig, so todd, lils and nick go support him. their car ends up dead. they’re stranded; all the while oliver and lilly are hiding the obvious relationship. each of them to get home before parents find them out.

amazingly well written. i adore this. #favourites
— deanna
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I can't fathom why your stories don't get much reviews cos in Todd's words, they're Freaking AWESOME DUDeTTE! I love each and every story you come up with and how you deal with the relationships and friendships of Lilly Oliver Todd and Nick. Even a dash of Jackson brotherly love to the rescue. Great stuff. Favorited.
nedandchuck chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
that was really good!
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I remember reading this a while ago, maybe right after it came out. And that was... what? A year ago? Lol well I still remember it and since I rarely read Loliver this is one of the few fics that stuck in my crazy messed up brain. Mostly just the waitress's comments, Todd and the claw, Lily climbing up the drain. You know. The things that made me laugh. Anyways, it was still good this time.
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was awesome! It totally made my morning much better :)) I love reading stuff like this, especially from you :P haha

Fantastic, I loved it. :)

Oh, and just one little critique: "was a can't wait followed by a winking smiley face." Thiat was a little hard on the eyes to read, so maybe (in the future) just simplify it to "All he got back was Can't wait ;)". Just my opinion. :)
MissyRissy chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awesome! GJ!
AngelicKat445 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OMG! I absolutely ADORE this fic! It's so adorable! And so funny! "I've always wanted my own mascot!" Todd rocks! I loved it! Great Work!
Julziexx3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was really good :)
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I've had this story open forever! and i finally got the chance to read it a couple of nights ago, and now I'm actually reviewing xD

you know you've done something right when the reader wants to physically hurt one of your characters which was exactly how I felt about Nick the whole time. and the fact that you have made Todd and Jackson more dimensional than the original characters. bravo once again. I'm really curious to see how you'll be handling Miley figuring it out and saying I love you, that is if you're going to continue to parallel the series. (oh and i'd love to see you do He Could Be the One through the Loliver perspective if that's not too much to ask)
of self chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You will always be the coolest HM writer dudette that I will ever know. Your characterization is so spot on and so believable and I know I have told you that a hundred times or so but I cant help it, it's like you know them like the back of your hand. And you write them in such a lovely realistic way that it makes me feel all melty just reading about them.

Todd is just such a doll and I loved his little aside to Lilly. He maybe slightly strange but I think he's one of those kids who is honest to goodness sweet and truthful and when he said this line, "I'm just saying, Oliver's a cool dude, and I think he'd totally make you happy. So, it's cool. And I won't tell Nick." - I legit wanted to hug him.

Lilly and Oliver have their own little game of footsie under table was rather fun. You keep it g-rated and yet it's like damn, it's hot in here. That is an excellent skill to possess. That's why I always enjoy reading your work. You always make me feel everything so vividly. :)

And so much awwing and giggles at the last part. They are a wonderful couple and you are an excellent writer. Together it's all A. :)
SugarDee chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
always read your stories but never got the chance to review any of them. all of them are fantastic, very well done. i like reading all your stories as they are very much in character. ;]

can't wait for the next one. and i'll definitely review it. ;]

til next time..
hfce chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was a great short story. That Nick needs to be hit. He was such a pain in the butt. LOL! I am glad they never let him in on it. He doesn't deserve to be.
IheartORANGE chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love your rambles :) This was too adorable! And I could picture all of this happening...it made me giggle inside. If this wasn't Disney I could see this being an episode! Nice on the tie ins and then the $20 part, hehe.;) I also liked the bit of the card game...it was all just too great :)Keep stuff like this coming!

Emily
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Uh, WOW! This is the cutest thing since...well, your interrupted moments mini-series thing. This one might even be cuter because of Todd talking to Lilly when they were trying to get that bear. And "I won't tell Nick"...aw.

Seriously though, I was about ready to kill Nick. What is his problem? I was completely routing for Lilly to stab him with that fork. And what exactly happened with Sophie? I was kind of expecting that to be explained.

Oliver with his hands under the table...wow. Just wow. I can see how that would drive Lilly crazy. And I found it funny that you were playing the desert island game, because they're playing would you rather in the next chapter of Accidents Happen. Did you perhaps get the idea from the Office episode too? Lol, I was just thinking because of Jim and Pam and the jinxing in Lilly Alphabetically.
adryrules99 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Good also not one of my favorites but still a really good read..Anything you write is a good read.. Cant wait till Miley finds out..It is going to be epic!