Reviews for Code Geass: Twins of Anarchy
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 2 . 1/25
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Bornikus chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Please continue this fic,its sooo good :3
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Needs to be rewritten. The idea is very good and I'm sure it would make a wonderful story, but as I read this I noticed it hardly had any actions or focus given to Nunnally. Even Suzaku didn't say them but him. This could make a fantastic story, but it needs much more character interaction and emotions. I mean, Lellouch's ability to control people and Nunnally's to see into people's heart's(their true intentions, desires, memories, thoughts) when wanted would be cool. Or perhaps the ability to see into the future by some margin, or the ability to modify a person's body. Perhaps even super strength,agility, speed, Perhaps she doesn't get any and trains with Sayoko as a ninja(if so please do the same for Lellouch, his physique is simply pitiful).
Gold Phantom chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
are you going to continue the story
Meota Tsukiko chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I love NUNNALLY! She's so evilll! I like it! MOAR!
Nexus the 13th chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Clovis is not part or the vi Britannia line. That line is Marianne and her children's.
Noble1998 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
This is really cool watching a dark version of Nunally, look forward 2cing more
AisloreIV chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I don't think this has been done before, I'm curious to see how it proceeds.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I don't know, Nunnally here is different, darker, but, for some reason, I would even use the word 'insane' to describe her (granted Lelouch, in spite of being the magnificent bastard, due to all his trauma, was never the most sane person in the series), but Nunnally really looks to me as if Lelouch had Lady Macbeth as his sister. Anyway, stories like this are interesting and, in spite of being rushed (like how did they go to Shinjuku?) and I believe more deviations from the canon will appear as the time goes. Keep going!
Lordban chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Keeping Nunnally's Geass and other abilities up our sleeves, are we, hmm-m-m-ah? One wonders what the, hmmm, gentler world Nunnally should have wished will be like. Hmmm...
god of all chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
Xenomaiden chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I think this is shaping up to be a very interesting take on Code Geass, however I would like to see Nunally in action more in later chapters. Keep up the good work.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
it up
Phr33k chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
So far its ok, but you could do better. Nunnaly is not really changing anything, and she seems to be doing nothing, as Lelouch is doing all the work
Hendy853 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Alright, it's pretty well written, but you haven't really changed anything. These first two chapters played out almsot exactly the same as the actual episodes. The only thing Nunnally's presence has changed is the dialogue, it's almost like she isn't even there at some points. Obviously this will change in the next few chapters, and I'm excited to see the differences at that point.

Oh, and this is kind of nitpicky, but you got a few minor details wrong, like Clovis vi Britannia instead of Clovis la Britannia. And Schneizal is the second prince, not the first.