Reviews for 4 Paradise Sukima
sairentio chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
...and another incident successfully solved. Anyway, let's get to the comment:
First off the story itself was very good, your yamas are really badass and dragons are always awesome!
Marisa should certainly be more careful with all her experiments, they tend to have side-effects.
As always I like your action parts and the more peaceful parts and all those mischiefs are funny as well.
What I also noticed, although you're putting your random humor and other stuff in it, it doesn't feel that much out of character, I personally think that your ideas and characters somehow fit very good into Gensokyo. I'm already ignoring any typos, as they don't bother me anyway, however there is one thing I want to criticize: Make the transition between the paragraphs a bit more clearer. Sometimes you did that, sometimes you didn't, it's not that bad, but sometimes I lose the line I was just reading. ;
I hope I got everything covered, next review might take a while as my to-read queue is long, until next time!
*clang* damn...washtubs...urgh
Lebon14 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Extremely disappointing. You need to read the previous 3 to even have a single idea what's going on... No thanks. That's the only one that looks interesting by description too.
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 25 . 11/18/2011
Good job on this series. I've been reading your Sukima series lately, and there's just something I can't put my finger on, that just keeps drawing me back.

Your OCs range from good to sue, but the general plots are amazing. I love anything that seems over-the-top.

I don't know about your latest works, since I'm just finishing this, but you might wanna go ahead and grab a beta reader to help iron-out the typos. It seems to be a common problem among non-native English speakers.

Anyways, good job on this. It's not often that I say a fanfic series drag me back to this website every night nowadays, lol.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 24 . 11/23/2010
And that's the end.

All in all, the whole Sukima series has been awesome, minus the chapters in 5 Dear Friend from Sukima I haven't read yet. If anyone asks where they can find kickass Touhou stories, I'm more than DEFINITELY directing them to you.

50 stars out of 5. Well deserved too.

Now to finish reading 5 Dear Friend from Sukima.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
And Yukari means that too. Do not underestimate her.

Also, you might have noticed I changed my username back to what it was. I did that because I didn't want confusion to occur when referencing Henix. That'd be quite problematic, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, I expect to see some dragon ass-kicking in the next chapter. Let's hope there is some.

17.5 stars out of 5.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
Oh no, WillieG.R.'s becoming a sadist! I think I might be one too. D:

You won't believe how many people get hurt in my stories. One wonders how anyone stays alive. For that, blame Henix. You get to figure out what I mean by that. :P

10 stars out of the usual five. Might get higher.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
No washtub? D:

It's so hilarious when a washtub randomly falls on some poor soul's head, especially when they pretty much deserve it. And to think it seems more childish than that "Boot to the head" spellcard I came up with. Thankfully, that idea's scrapped. Don't expect to see Henix using it anytime soon.

7 stars out of 5.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
Oh noes! Jealousy overload! Quite an interesting way to wake Maribel up.

I'm trying not to make a commercial reference on the topic of depression. . Although what happens during Sanae's moments of depression is pretty hilarious, and her reaction afterward is also quite interesting.

6.5 stars out of 5. (It's that good.)
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 11 . 11/23/2010

Lawl. Looks like that washtub's sad it didn't hit anyone. XD

Yay for random portions of randomly random things. Washtub rain anyone? (Yes, I'm incredibly bored.)

5 Stars again.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Marisa's probably thinking right now, "How did she know where I was?"

Now, I (Henix) might be easy to find, but that's because of the massive aura. (Unless I decide to mask it. :3)

Fairly interesting chapter, and now I know where Story of a Past Scarlet comes into the equation.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Of course it was a task for you, writing's always a task, especially when you're coming up with ideas on the fly. (Although that's not a problem for me, I always have a nearly infinite supply of ideas at hand... Except for when I get massvie Writer's block like from a couple monthes ago, or when I simply have too many ideas in my head and I can't stay focused. .)

Remind me to stay away from Reimu for the majority of the chapter. While I could kick her ass in half a second (more than actually), I'm smart enough not to. (Or, as some people say, not smart enough to. Joke from one of my officially dead roleplays on ROBLOX.)

Yaya for chaotic chapters. (That my way of saying, "Awesome Chapter")
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Go Rika. As expected, she kicked that celestial's ass, and beat me to it at the same time. XD

And sorry I haven't been reviewing for a couple days, my internet connection was being an ass on both my computers, so I've been disconnected from the internet since Friday, and thus I wasn't able to read anything other than from the fact sheet (Yes, I'm writing a fact sheet on my Touhou fandom, which, half of it doesn't exist yet, but that doesn't matter. I'm doing it as a memory aid.) I'm writing, which I might put up on the internet to provide other people with basic ideas of how my Hellish Chapters Saga is gonna work. (Yes, Coming of High Danger is included in that.)

It's mostly there for memory aid, though, as I keep forgetting what spellcards Henix has and doesn't have when my brain's generating stories, and other important details. Forgetting who has what spellcards or traits DOES NOT help me at all.

ANYWAY, back on topic, excellent story so far. I'm shutting up now so I don't fill htis review with offtopicness.
WillieG.R chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
There. I fixed my horrible... HORRIBLE mistake of calling "Eintei", "Entei". Huh, turns out I totally forgot that was actually a pokemon.
bunkhead chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
Now that this has come to a close, i can give you my verdict.

The plot is fairly solid, the transition between action and comedy is nice. But you keep making the same mistakes over and over again:

You keep mispelling Eientei as Entei. As fun as it is imagining the lunarians living a legendary pokemon, it's still wrong.

You also keep mistaking 'in hand' as 'on hand'. There is a difference!

The washtub joke was funny the first few times but after that it just got dull. There is a plethora of slapstick jokes out there, you should use them all somewhat evenly rather then abusing a single one beyond it's limits.

And now for my personal beef with you. Quit your 'if the spirits allow it' crap. What are you, some kind of religious nut! Admit to your laziness and live a happy life, knowing that nobody is judging you.
Keine Kamishirasawa chapter 25 . 5/15/2010
Sorry for not reviewing throughout the whole story(I think). But I love the ending chapter. I hope you can have a good time with the whole Sukima. Good luck!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »