Reviews for She got Freedom
paulwolfgirl26 chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Please update soon I want to find out what happened why belay is crying
Geo6199 chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I really do like the Embry/Bella pairing, mainly because he is my favourite character out of the wolf pack. Please continue! im looking forward to see what happens next :D
ilivetoread chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I just found this couple/genre, read pretty much all of the stories available, and this is one I liked the best, particularly the way you are able to write Embry's pov. I noticed the last date you updated and almost cried. Please tell me there is more! This is worse than tv cliff hangers!
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Love wonder why she is crying?please update soon
ssq chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow this has really got me interested! I love Embry so definitely looking forward to read more. Good writing and characterisation. :)
OceanEyesGoddess chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
UPDATE! Like Now please!(:
Lizzie10142 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
This was such a wonderful chapter. I teared up a little bit. Please update.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
radix chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
i'd really like you to finish this it's all up in the air. i can't wait hurry hurry
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
wicked story, hope you can find your inspiration soon coz I'd like to see if what I think is gonna happen oes...

Rox x
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Great Story! ) Update soon!
Cailley Rachelle chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Please update soon... I really like this story, and I hadn't noticed you haven't updated in three months or I wouldn't have started. I really like Embry in this, he has been so selfless, and thought about everyone else's feelings but his own. I am thinking Bella feels the connection more than she is letting on, hence the crying and coming to his house. Please update soon!
NumNumNum-IamtheCookieMonster chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
this is so great please write more :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
PLEASE update soon I love this story and want to know what happens next :)
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
PLEASE update soon I love this story and want to know what happens next :)