Reviews for Arthur vs Bad Touch Trio
Shenaphira chapter 5 . 4/28
This is an interesting beginning, but it's been over five years since you updated. I can only assume that you're not continuing this.
xuefly.flower chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Love story can't wait to read more
Vampchick2010 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
haha looks like alfred doesn't need it the potion.
Epic Hero Laugh chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is so awesome! Poor clueless Iggy. He has such wishful thinking. At least he'll probably still get to see Alfred grow up a bit more than he did before. (You, know because of the whole scene where Britain comes back and America's taller than him)

Keep going!
Ahahahahahahaha :D
LasagnaLover chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
HAHA! Love the story man, please i know its been like 2 years but if ya can add a new chapter then that would be AWESOME!
Himawari28h chapter 5 . 12/17/2011

Dragon Flute Witch chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
This story is so much fun to read!

Also I think that you spelled Fast Forward instead of Fast ForEward.
AkuCintaTulip-kun chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Pffftttt- BTT sounds like HTT you know :)) I like this fict

Keep going and update :D
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Awww I like chibimerica 3 I wish he could be kept small for a little while longer~ I kinda notice that America is acting alot more affectionate toward England now *laughs* maybe America true feelins are being revealed at last!~ Also for the potion thing I'm kinda stumped on that I guess it because it drug instead of spiked or it said that the person would died? I dun't know oh wellz~ Now I wonder what would happen if Feliciano and Romano turned into children what would Ludwig and Antonio do, but that's something for another time. Long Live Chibi America! Shadow the Knight is OUT~
ChikitaWolf chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Gosh, I haven't read this in a while. I laughed just as much as I did reading it the first time! For some reason I didn't review though... so here it is!

I love Arthur- he's so overly protective.

oh yeah- and you put USxUK instead of UKxUS - I win! ;P

asterphoenix247 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
u have no idea how slow I am when I read this. I was so confused about what BTT was till I was writting it for Bad Touch Trio story. lol.

I 3 the whole plot for this thing and you need to update NOW! lol (no rush)
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Just earlier I changed my ringtone from ''Rico Tomato'' to ''(Spain's) Besos'' 0.o

I shoulda kept it xD

Great story~

Now, onto chappie 2~
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Yes, Gilbert, that is what child molesters do.

PruCan forever!

What does Nantucket have anything to do with this?...

I think it's funny how people always say that choosing

between France and something complealy horrble,

then the horable thing is the latter of two evils.

I have no idea about the potion~

Keep up the awesome work!

(b -)b
PiratedxHearts chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
This story is amazing XD

I love how even though there is so much going on everyones still in characters D

For the mini contest I'm gonna take a random shot at this cause my guess is that somone has already got it so ill give a different answer XD

Maybe its the 'Drug a persons drink' wouldn't you spike it rather than drug it? /

XD Random shot in the dark at that

Story is great so far though and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the awesome work 3
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Brilliant chapter! I would enter mini-contest but I think someone already guessed the answer! Anyway, Loved Gilbert in this awesome chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »