Reviews for Friends
Thomas Mc chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Oops!

This is what comes of trying to rush a story. I've corrected the character name errors. I will have to go back and doble check for any other errors when I get the chance.

Thomas
FoxySonia chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
Looks like Devin is a much more responsible and matured individual than his namesake (his uncle Devin) was, more like his grandfather Vincent. I like him. I wish I remembered who he ended up pairing with.

It's very nice the way Terry's acceptance and his talk with Jacob and later with Devin helped them both feel better about the way they were feeling at having let their 'beast' lose and used their destructive power during the fight with the giant squid. Terry is a good friend. I like the way his family is being joined to Jacob's family.

Aww, Michael and Madison's first kiss was so sweet.

So funny how they were teased later when they had not answered for a while after being called for lunch, because they had been kissing behind the falls. It's been sweet to "watch" their budding relationship develop.

I love the adventure the families got to experience together during their voyage of exploration Below and how they'd become closer. Love that they got to swim and play with the friendly and protective albino dolphins and had so much fun.

That sure was a great tale. I eagerly look forward to it's sequel, 'Growing Up'.
FoxySonia chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
My previous review was for chapter 9 and 10, not 8 and 9.

Have enjoyed reading this story very much.

(Found a few words missing a letter or sentences missing a word, and the name Jerry instead of Terry a few times in the story.)
FoxySonia chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
Chapter 8 and 9:

Cool exciting chapters with the B-movie type giant squid monster, attacking crabs and action. Very exciting adventure the voyage of exploration and discovery Below has turned out for the group of explorers.
FoxySonia chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
(Jerry was cursing as his boat...

Jerry came up behind Tonya...

Jerry faced the rest of the party...

I think you meant Terry instead of Jerry.)

I love the way Linda explained the bond to Tonya. I love the bond.

Would like to see Michael and Madison become a couple. Had wondered about that since they met.

So cool that the albino dolphins saved their lives. So far they've been having such a cool adventure exploring.
FoxySonia chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Like the Cottons, I too would love to go spelunking to explore as much of the world of Below as possible. The Chamber of the Falls is my favorite place Below, with it's incredible view of the 3 side by side waterfalls, it's breath-taking. And I can just imagine how amazing the Crystal Cavern is with all the colorful crystals.
FoxySonia chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
Another good chapter. Love the growing extended family of Vincent and Catherine.
FoxySonia chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Good nail-biting cliffhanger ending to this chapter. Can't wait to read the next chapter. This chapter also makes me want to re-read the story where 10 year old Jacob and Linda meet, And The Towers Fell Down.
FoxySonia chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Cool! Really liking the story so far.
Sarai chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
Another awesome story! I want to read Jacob and Linda's tail.
VRB Mariposa chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
At least the nail biting excitement has calmed down. These last few chapter were amazingly exciting. Now that everyone is becoming healthly again, I can't wait to see what you have instore for them.

More soon please.

Sarai chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
I love this story. Cannot wait to read Jacob and Linda's story.
Sarai chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Awesome!
VRB Mariposa chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Wow, this adventure keeps getting more and more dangerous. First a giant squid and now attack of the "killer crabs". It's like watching a "B" movie. Although I did enjoy it.

I can't wait to see what occurs on the last leg of the trip home. Post soon please.

Thanks

VRB Mariposa chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
A continuation to "Voyage Below". Just as interesting and twice as exciting. Awesome.

More soon please.

Thanks

Vanessa

P.S. There were a few letters missing from words, you might want to check that out.