Reviews for xoxo, Neal
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is my first white collar fic, and I must say you did an awesome job. It really feels in character and a very plausible meeting that could have happened between them. I love the playfulness of Neal!
You should really continue that story !
Cheers!
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love stories like this - I hope I find some more like it. ]
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I like this little os. It was funny :)
Me├┐li.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
great story!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
haha, i love this! i can totally see it happening! great job, love the little letter in the end!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
lol nice! :)
WC 3er chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Haha this was great! I cant wait til we find out more about Peter arresting Neal, this season
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Its interesting that Peter trusts him even now; he takes Neal's word for it when he says he isn't carrying. I don't know if that was an intentional detail or not, but it's neat.
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This made me smile.
AgentDiNozzo13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Please continue this! You have a great start on this! I think, personally, that you should at one point make Neil reveal why he doesn't like guns. Like maybe some only childhood memory or a memory of an abusive father with alot of guns. But I think this story has a lot of potential. Please continue pretty please!
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Enjoyed this. Cute.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Heheheh I love it 3 Very well written, and I love the note, very Neal like. _ ~Nayah
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hahaha! That was awesome!
ElizabethSeas chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love this!

There really isn't much more to say :)
Shoen chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Please another one!I really like the story (as all the pre-series)couldn't you write until peter catches neal i want to read your version of the story!

Plese!