Reviews for You're Not A Toy
Darren42 chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
You should have finished. Great story, sad to see it not completed like this after so much time
DemonLord17 chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
When I die and go to heaven (hopefully!) the first thing I'll do is read the ending of this story. But you will never finish it in this life. why...
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
Please tell me you're going to continue this? Please?
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 11 . 11/17/2008
This was such a good chapter! I'm loving this story!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
ooh, I do hope you update some day This' such a cool ficcy, really C:
Fanfictions4ever chapter 16 . 8/15/2008
please write more and as fast as you can this is getting intresting
Android 24 chapter 16 . 7/21/2008
Please come back and update this fic, I love it so much! It's the best Trunks and 18 fic I have read so far!
manwe0035 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
very VERY good story (sorry for my very bad english i am french ) I hope that you will finish it... It will be great!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 16 . 4/13/2007
hey! awsome job you are really gud with cliffhangers! its annoying yet very attracting! lol anyway please update soon and dont you dare stop writing! ur really gud AND there are hardly and android 18/anyone but krillin pairin so...please continue! update soon!

I WILL BE WAITING! lol
disturbed-kittie18 chapter 16 . 1/24/2007
Please continue your story, you have such amazing talent and this cliffhanger is keeping me on the edge of my seat )

Please please please continue!

Sapphire
Myotis chapter 16 . 9/17/2006
Most excellent! Please, do continue if you can. I really like this.
BloodyValentine0666 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Well this might be really late but I just needed to say that I absolutely loved your fanfic!(I just read through the whole entire thing in one day!:) You gave all the characters depth and got their personality right. I love Trunks/18 Very good. Hope you continue.
aster66 chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
I love your story! You're such a good writer, I really hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to see what happends next.
darkahgony36 chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
Very very good. I love this story, and the detail, and everything... To bad she killed her brother *sob, sob* but still. Keep it up! Im eager to know how this ends...
WildLilFlower chapter 16 . 4/14/2006
Ah! this is getting really good! pleade continue!