Reviews for Say Cheese
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
AWWWWWW
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Naww :)
There really isn't enough MasonxGeorge out there. There's way more RubexGeorge, which frankly is disturbing (do they not get the part where he's a father figure? Jesus).
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I have to say I really liked this one. I love how great of a story there was here. Gosh I loved it! great job!
Callea chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I know it's been awhile since you published this, but I still want to say it was cute and sweet. I really enjoyed it.

I just watched the whole series, and I thought from the first episode that Mason and George would get together. I didn't really care much for Mason's crush on Daisy. His affection for George seemed more real and likely to last.
Little Green Rose chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Really great story. Thanks for writing it !
Sylvan Tart chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was good. Descriptive with dialogue that flowed and sounded very much like the characters did.

Nice.
Unrememorable chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Cute!
turtlegirl42 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hehehe... I liked this story! Great character interactions and a nice style of writing! Nice story!

-turtlegirl42
jo chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
:) that was nice, me likey!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Great story. I really like the simplicity of the story and I think you were good at writing George and Mason. Loved it!
BlackWindHowls chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
As much as Quantum Leap is my favorite fandom to write for, I think I'd have to say Dead Like Me is my favorite to *read*. And this story was one that reminded me why.

I really liked the ending.
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Daw, cute. :D
bob0045 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was great. I loved the show and I LOVED the idea of George and Mason. This was so sweet and simple.
Pearlthegyrl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is really cute :) You portrayed the characters very well. I like George and Mason and Daisy and Mason. I just want poor Mason to get somebody! lol.
Okami No Yume chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I really liked this a lot! It was cute, sweet, funny, and the characters were spot on, and the way you described it all made it easy, if you'll excuse the pun, picture.

Wonderful one shot!