Reviews for Still Waters
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aww. As much as I love Arnold/Helga, sometimes I wish Brainy could get the girl.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Nice insight on Brainy's thoughts about Helga and her relationship with Arnold. :)

Yes, Brainy may love Helga, but they are not romantically compatible like Helga and Arnold are. I think Brainy may be a little disappointed at this sometimes, but he generally doesn't seem to care very much. He'll be fine, and he knows how much Arnold and Helga mean to each other. He won't stand in their way, and he'll be happy for them when they finally get together.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
exllcent fic here great job with Brainy here and his thoughts
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Yay! There are very few Brainy-centric fics on here, but you've got his character NAILED.

*Applauds*

I love this fic! I love that Brainy knows about Helga's deep love for Arnold; I love that he thinks that's what makes her interesting and so intriguing. The fact Brainy knows about Helga's shrines is hilarious, as is the fact that he's creeped out by the statue of used gum. XD That made me laugh out loud! But it's so sweet how he saves the poems Helga tore up and puts them back together. It's adorable :)

Wonderful, beautiful job on this. It shows that Brainy knows all of Helga's secrets and that there's more to him than what meets the eye. You've done a great job of portraying him as someone normal who only wants for Helga to find some happiness. He's fine with the fact that Helga won't like him romantically so long as he's happy. It shows that he's mature for his age and very wise. I like that.

This was an awesome fic and you've done an AMAZING job of giving Brainy some depth. Keep up the good work!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was a great dive into Brainy's mind! It was interesting and I smiled when I saw that Brainy was content with letting the girl he loved be with someone else. Bitter jealousy wouldn't have worked so well here, so good job on keeping true to the character.

"He was right behind was always right behind her." Those two lines made me shiver. So creepy, but accurate.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great job with Brainy's point of view.

Keep the good writing.