Reviews for My Life As a Male Stripper
Cesca Flamingo chapter 2 . 1/27
Hahaha! Bella is so going to get A lapdance, there'll be no no touching rule at all! Lol!
X
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Dear Freakybella,
Is this book published? I am a real life male exotice dancer who who has a real life story book out on Amazon titled: G-String Dreams TRue Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer. I could really help you truly make this book bigger and get published.

Mega Body
Author of G-String Dreams, Toxic LOve Part I
coming soon...I'm In Love Wit' A Stripper and
Naked Truth...Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer.
TheAuthorsEditor chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Ho-ly SHIT! I love this story so far. It's just so great! And I really lovethe concept of it too. Can't wait until another awesome Epov chapter!

Wong.
Romantically Discharged chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Awesome, I have to say that I love this story! I almost bust a gut laughing so hard.

Great story and update soon!
Hope Edwards chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
great story cant wait to read more
sekoehler chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Okay...this is the second fic that I'm reading of yours. I'm loving them. This one, so far, is my favorite. I love Edward's arguments with himself. Too freakin' funny. I really can't wait to see what happens with these two.
SofaKingStrange chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
I've got the perfect songs for you!

*Lenny Kravits- All of my life ( listen to the words!) If not at this point of the story maybe later on.

*Neon Trees- Animals (it might be a bit fast..but it sounds great!)

* Bloodhound Gang- The bad touch (just a funny song I thought you might like)

*Crazytown- Butterfly

*Lauren Hill- Can't take my eye off you

*Nine inch nails- Closer (its sexy)

*Muse- Feeling good

*Israel- Freak tonight

*The Killers- Human

*Busta Rhymes ft Pharell- Light your ass on fire

*Framing hanley- Lollipop

*Usher- make love in this club

*Taio cruz- Take a dirty picture

I hope these songs help. I can't wait for the rest of your story. )
Angelfallen4 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Oo cnt wait!
I'mOnlyADreamer chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
SO GOOOOOODDDDD! PLEASE MORE!

kisses

love you
robots will cry chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
It was only a couple sentences, but I already feel sorry for Alice. ( Great chapter! I can't wait to see when they meet again. I think you should have him dance to Feeling the Love by Reactor. Hot song.
jacknalecsmom chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I have always fantasized about a man stripping to "Addicted" by Saving Abel. If E stripped to that looking at Bella, it would certainly get the point across
Cullenfan524 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I was JUST thinking about this fic...and then you updated it! I think you are psychic or something...every time I think of one of your stories..you update hehehe! I love Rose, Alice and Angela! I am so glad they are going back...E and B need to meet again...and officially this time!

How are things going...I am getting ready for Christmas...so not a lot of time for reading :( But I totally look forward to all of your updates!
tawelephant chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Oh how I would love to see Edwards junk bouncing around. I love it baby! I cannot wait until they go back. Is Bella going to get a lap dance?
nanavette chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
update soon.
TheGreatAli chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Great job once again. You have nothing to worry about. You're doing fantastic feaky.

I can't wait to read more. Thing have calmed down for me so I should be able to get these all done and caught up with. :)

TheGreatAli