Reviews for I Love Myself
Just another fan chapter 25 . 5/31
what the hell is up with this story! It's sadistic and stupid. You ruined bellas character. And Edward. The whole reason y Edward and Jacob even loved bella was bcoz of her character n her ability to care for others even when she's the one in danger. I'm so sorry tht I'm being bitchy but I'm a tough critic
harkie5 chapter 27 . 2/2
Thanks for sharing!
Pathatlon chapter 24 . 1/12
I wish she didn't give up. I wish she was still in control, but now that Edward got his mind back she lost her dominance. Kinda sad :/
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
This story was a nice concept but the actual development sucked ! I suggest you look a stories by windchime
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
BELLA IS SUCH A WHORE
Nermina25 chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
what the fuck is wrong with Edward!?
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
This story was good, although I didn't enjoy it as much as your reworking of Breaking Dawn. I just have it in my head that Edward and Bella were MEANT to be together, and the whole Bella does Jacob then does Edward a week later didn't do it for me. I honestly don't think Bella would have done that at all. It's TOO out of character for her. I think if this had been anyone but THOSE characters I would have enjoyed it more. I am happy they found their way back to each other in the end, I just didn't like the journey they took this time.
ladeerelli chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
Aw I would've liked this version. But I guess you can't fight inspiration.
Louisa taylor chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Ok I was just reading this one, it's really good, I think you are a brilliant writer ;o)
cerfeey chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
this is shit! How can u do this to mayer's book. Making bella gave her v-card to jacob instead of edwork? Boy u spoil this story 4 me
caligril13 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Jasper was like a vampire date rape drug in this chapter...
Alli chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
is she gonna pick somebody already? i'm going crazy!
shelllynn22 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
I gotta say this is the most disturbing version of events I have read so far.I was about to go to sleep last night until I ended up reading Edward bit her and there was no way I could go to sleep without having nightmares from hell after that so I fiinished it and still had nightmares, not gonna say it was a bad story cuz it was good, and well written and thought out with chapters that were long enough to not have to rush the story...Just a little disturbing.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
A phenomenal story. Thank you!
bayleesmom chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I think you are a wonderful writer! i am loving this story. its alot better than the stories that i have been reading! thank you for taking the time out to write this story! keep up the GREAT work.