Reviews for I Love Myself
Jk chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
Soooooo let's talknabout where you went wrong
Bella dated both Edward and Jake
Bella getting pregnant by both
Marie killing Jakes baby
Jake imprinting on the mother of his dead babies kid
Bella being jealous of her kids man
Bella killing people to "fill her album"
Edward getting all weird and calling Bella mom
Bella fuckin Edward even though he calls her mom...how fucking sick is that?
Tanya molesting Edward AND no one killing the sick whore for it...
This is fuckin twisted, you ruined your own story
Jk chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
What the FCK is up with Edward? He calls Bella mom and Bella fucks him?ngrossssssssssssss
Jk chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Bella gives Jake her virginity and Mr I'm still a virgin after 100 odd years is cool with it? I don't fucking think so. Bella is HIS fucking mate, he wouldn't put up with this bullshit.
Bella's a fuckin whore
Jk chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
I can't get over how fucking wrong it is,what Bella is doing. How would she feel if when Edward wasn't with her he was with Tanya? Feeling her up, kissing her?saying I love you both I just can't decide. I guarantee she wouldn't put up with it.
Jk chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
What Bella's doing is wrong, dating two guys. What a skank
Just another fan chapter 25 . 5/31/2016
what the hell is up with this story! It's sadistic and stupid. You ruined bellas character. And Edward. The whole reason y Edward and Jacob even loved bella was bcoz of her character n her ability to care for others even when she's the one in danger. I'm so sorry tht I'm being bitchy but I'm a tough critic
harkie5 chapter 27 . 2/2/2016
Thanks for sharing!
Pathatlon chapter 24 . 1/12/2016
I wish she didn't give up. I wish she was still in control, but now that Edward got his mind back she lost her dominance. Kinda sad :/
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
This story was a nice concept but the actual development sucked ! I suggest you look a stories by windchime
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
BELLA IS SUCH A WHORE
Nermina25 chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
what the fuck is wrong with Edward!?
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
This story was good, although I didn't enjoy it as much as your reworking of Breaking Dawn. I just have it in my head that Edward and Bella were MEANT to be together, and the whole Bella does Jacob then does Edward a week later didn't do it for me. I honestly don't think Bella would have done that at all. It's TOO out of character for her. I think if this had been anyone but THOSE characters I would have enjoyed it more. I am happy they found their way back to each other in the end, I just didn't like the journey they took this time.
ladeerelli chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
Aw I would've liked this version. But I guess you can't fight inspiration.
Louisa taylor chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Ok I was just reading this one, it's really good, I think you are a brilliant writer ;o)
cerfeey chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
this is shit! How can u do this to mayer's book. Making bella gave her v-card to jacob instead of edwork? Boy u spoil this story 4 me