Reviews for 9 Months
91101TakaharaShiori01995 chapter 1 . 10/14
I am sorry, but I couldn't help myself from writing this and don't take this as some rude comment.
I haven't read the story, just the summary, as of yet and I think it should be: would you like to BEAR(not bare) my child. Most people wouldn't notice that but honestly, when you think of it, kind of creates a really, I don't know, funny and disturbing image(lol).
Hi my names georgeskitten82 and I absolutely loved this fanfic of inuyasha an kagome and all the other characters. Even the chapters u called lemons I loved. The passion the sweetness the drama in between an suspense it just kept me on my toes I couldn't put it down really except for maybe 3 hours sleep bathroom an to make breakfast. The only change I made in my head is inuyasha eyes went back to gold not violet inumaru's too haha anyways I really enjoyed this I hope u keep writing. Maybe collaboration and write anime comics on webcomics or webtoons I'd read that
Reviewer chapter 17 . 9/21/2017
It's a cute story, though I did notice occasional spelling mistakes. I would definitely get an editor. I liked the couples, though Rin and Sesshoumaru's relationship development moved at the speed of light. LOL they got married after knowing each other for 5 months? I liked InuKag and SanMir plots.
Al Gait chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
No offence. I read anything that has decent crammer and a good plot. Your story is moving way too fast. Kagome, to me seems OOC. It's really unrealistic because yes she wants a kid but to have it with a guy she only knows for a week?

So yeah. This isn't a flame but just a bit of critism.
La La La chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Man, so far your breaking my crying in the backround
Simply Alana 22 chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
I just finished this chapter it's amazing. But Kagome is pregnant she shouldn't be drinking champagne. This is actually the 2nd time I read the story, and I just caught that. Really good story.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
I loved it! Really great job.
Ella9658 chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
The ASSHOLE! DAMN YOU INUYASHA! you go girl get out of that lame ass contract while you can!

Inuyasha I hate you so much right now!
Ella
Ella9658 chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Oh my God This is amazing! Kikyo though I just... Ugh I hate her so much...
Inu&Kag 4eva!
Very cute story.
Fujioka Ran-Chan chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Yes I fucking agree,
Fujioka Ran-Chan chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
This chapter made me cry, why... just why, inuyasha you asshole
Fujioka Ran-Chan chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Damn rin bitched him out.. way to go rin!
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »