Reviews for Furor
TheStuffIlike chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
good job! I'm glad you didn't make marie look like some damsel in distress! :D
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I wish they would show more of his fits of insanity. I think that would be a perfect time for Stein to get emotional. I enjoyed his crazy chants it made my skin tingle! Very delusional villain it reminds me of Invader Zim or the Joker!
SoulEaterSushiBomb chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was amazing! :D I'm adding this to my favorites
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I liked it! You really got his insanity right! Keep on writing :D
bloody-pudding chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
awww...love how you portrayed stein. more. though I know this is a one shot. hayz
DELETEDAKOUNT chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awwww! I love this! Favorite for sure!
bingereader chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
AMAZING! im a HUGE stein x marie fan and a bit of a sadist so this gave me all i wanted! awesome read! cant wait for more!
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
*wipes tears away*

What a sweet ending

Well written,well done!
nedae chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wow...so...sad but...so...romantic!
Assata chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
OK that was the best Soul Eater story to date! Good job!
Coranai chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love Stein. Stein is my favorite character. Not just of Soul Eater, but out of everything. He was fun and awsome enough before the insanity, but then, of course, everything just got better and better. The person with some madness already inside him, fighting to remain be semi-normal, trying not to be who he wants to be, afraid of who that is. I must have watched every scene with Stein over and over, and looped every one with him going mad. I get excited, tense and delightfully jittery watching him. I wanted there to be more of him in the series. More detail, more strugle, more madness. There needed to be more. That's when I had the epiphany: THIS is what fanfiction is for!

I've looked a some fanfiction for a few things before, and I know it takes some sifting to get the good ones, and even more sifting to find the excelent ones, so I simply hoped as I went to read one. I was astonished when to my pleasent surprise, the first one I clicked on was exactly what I was looking for; exactly what I was hoping to read, and done excelently! The whole time I was reading it, I was tense, jittery, and excited, just like when I watch him on the anime, because it was at least as good. And I think I will be hard pressed to find any other fanfiction that encompass what I'm looking for so well, and ones that can perform it as beautifully.

That being said, I wasn't too much of a fan of the sort of hinted relationship at the end. Stein seem rather out of character and emotional. Of course, some OOC-ness and emotion is only expected after an episode like that, but it seemed a bit much. I did rather like the touch of him weeping into her chest, but maybe then just resting on her for a bit after recovering before sitting up and pulling himself together and moving on, however weak or torn apart he felt. It just seems more like what he would do. But in any case, I just kinda ignored the "I love you," even if it was from Marie.

Also, you have a typo. ;) "And I always thought you were found of me." Lol, 'u' needs to be gone.

But anyways, that was absolutely fantastic! I will certainly be back some time in the future to read it again. Keep up the good work!

P.S. You were awsome enough that I wrote this twice. I accidentally closed the window the first time. D
Cookiekitten chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very nicely done! I think you certainly did both Stein and Marie (and even Medusa!) justice. The insanity was powerful and well-written-I can absolutely imagine those kind of unstable thoughts running through Stein's head whenever he goes crazy. Well, crazier than usual, I mean. :D
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Stein was really scary at the beginning, I would have been terrified if I were in Marie's place. A very interesting fic and I'm happy to be able to read it.

Nice work.