Reviews for Nothing But Ash
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
-rips my heart out and hands it to you- Take it. I don't want it anymore!
wolvesjr34 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I cried. I absolutely freakin cried. This was so beautiful in its sadness... just wow.
Weeping Pegasi chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
... Dang.
Nilnicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Love it! I read this series couple years ago, love it then and love it now. I'm glad you are branching out to other fandoms, I found myself reading those that I normally would not even care about because your writing and the plots are just fantastic. Thank you for sharing your works.
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Damn I actually thought that Buffy would sacrifice herself for Faith, like somehow if Buffy died, her soul would transfer to Faith and it'll be ok since they're connected and she's her sire. Damn that was heartbreaking, I cant take the angst, man, I need a drink now...
kapuis chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that.
Not a happy ending but it's suits for this fic.
Buffy is the survivor, she always had the upper hand on Faith
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A very good story But kinda depressing. I really hope this isn't the last. Btvs characters don't seem to stay dead, so who knows? Please PM me if you ever write a sequel, wouldn't want to miss it
gecoma chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
great story. dont normanly read angst but that was a great 3 stories
justagrump chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
An epic love story worthy of the masters! Really love your work and look forward to more.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
*sits crying at computer*
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Holy shiz.
apprentice.of.arte chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow, I wasn't expecting that, I was totally rooting for Faith. You write amazing stories and I wouldn't mind a continuation of this one.
lanti chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow!I love the fact that Buffy can be so callus and cruel, even if she doent mean it. I even like more the fact that she is still capable of pulling the veil over Faith eyes. What I didn't see coming was that she would pull one over Faith in the bed department (in regards of getting some and then get done with them).

You wrote a trully wonderful story (including the first two parts) even with the horribly sad ending (if you don't count the "it was all a dream thing at the end).

You are one of the few authors that bring me so confliciting emotions since I donot know what to do to love or to hate their stories, hate that I love them or do both. Nevertheless, it does not mean that I do not trully enjoyed it while I read it.

I dont know if I hate the fact that Buffy killed Faith or the fact that Faith died with so little resistance.

One thing I would like to ask you is why if it looked like Vamp Faith reverted to some sort of crazy Faith that was in alliance with the Mayor and a bit of post coma Faith, why she didn't went with a blast but with a whimper?

I suspected that one or both would die at the end, but it was kind of a disappointment that it seemed so easy to take care of her (I trully didn't see her beggin Buffy to not kill her, honestly I was expecting quite the oposite in fact) and see Buffy as usual Buffy dispatching exes left and right without many concerns.

Now, in case my rambles above lend you to believe that I didnt like your story, let me assure you I really do like it. Though I would like to see what happens after the fact, sure Buffyvamp killed her lover, but now what? will she kill herself walking into the sunlight? will she be a martyr and fight the good fight? will she go an wander the world? will she go back as if nothing happened? did she really loved Faith? or is all a shadow, an echo of the slayer bond or maybe it's just the idea of loving Faith what's she is feeling.

Again, a great story. I will look foward for more of your woks.
DK chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow buffy is quite the A-hole 0_o

good read!
pepsigirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It was a great story, but please dont leave it like that! bring faith back! Anyways, i love ur stories! keep it up :)