Reviews for Switching Sides
Linuxgirl chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Yippee, update.

I love that story, you really have a knack for the interaction of Joes and Stormy.

I especially enjoyed Tommy's remark about "it getting to easy otherwise" and his smug remarks to Beach. Those two fighting together will be epic *gleeful grin*.

And I can readily imagine Beach's nasty grin about his hopes for a really explosive fight. I'm waiting very eagerly for that chapter to come up, your fighting scenes are always very good.
gwenhyfar1472 chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Woohoo! An update! *dances gleefully* That was great! Really liked Stormshadow wanting the poison darts saved.
TinySprite chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Nice chapter, can't wait for the next update!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
This is getting interesting indeed. I love how apprehensive they all are about having Storm along for his first mission with them . . . but eh, Recondo doesn't give much of a shit, he loves him some jungle. :D

Beach Head! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY, BABY. *ahem* Sorry, it was automatic. And required.
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
This was a really good chapter. I love Storm's bluntness and his ability to make random things funny. I can't wait fo the next update.

Karama9 chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Aaaah... that feels better. I was getting rather desperate for an update, here.

Awh, poor Beach can't kill. *pats Beach Head on shoulder*

You know, I'm pretty sure Tommy's dad's answer on 'why white?' would be the exact same as his son's, so Tommy was really answering for both of them. And it's a very good answer, I think. You need some challenges in life, right?

Enjoyed that very much, and will eagerly await the next installment!
Quathis chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
A chapter without a fight, almost seems wrong, though there was talk of poisons, breaking necks, and hopeful thoughts of explosives, so that helps. And after that inspiring thought, the tension is building well. Events and people are lining up to make a big climax soon and Tommy is fitting in better with the other Joes, even asking about things he didn't know. Until next time.
PhantomEmpress chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
YAY! I'm SOOOO happy you updated! good chappy. I love Sneaky Beach.
Brillie Chrestella chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Ofcourse you shouldn't appologize.

I also love the image of shirtless!Tommy. So hot my mind burns.

Great fanfic! I love your writting! I love your writting more than I love Tommy. Honest.

Please update soon :)