Reviews for Switching Sides
Sweet!
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
NICE!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
VERY NICE. I was wondering how he came to be with them.
gwenhyfar1472 chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Wooo! Glad to see this one updated! Love it!
peppymint chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Love it. Storm Shadow is awesome.
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
very cool chapter and mission
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you managed to find the time to post this! I'm a huge fan of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, and I love how ya feature them in a lot of ya work. I'm looking forward to future chapters of this and Hong Kong Throwdown, these two are some that I really like
Linuxgirl chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Yippee, update.

Very nice, especially Hawk's "educated guess". "If you'd like to get yourself out of my ventilation ducts" was priceless XD.

And Hawk really is a wily one about his "multitasking".

The pun on backward writing with Tomax and Xamot was cute, too.

Oh my. "Obsessive-compulsive gun cleaning disorder" with Snakes, mild OCD with Storm, ninja seem to tend to this kind of disorder, huh ;-)?

I hope the poor devil will need a parka for the next weeks more often ;-). Still love the story.
zenbon zakura chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
poor recondo
Christy chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Nice to see you writing again. As always, it's fantastic. Have you considered doing a cross between Ninja Assassin?
Ghanie chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Much happy to read your stories again! (Don't worry, I love your plotbunnies as well...) :D
Lady Jaye1 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Nice update. Storm still has a long way to go to gain the Joes' trust and it'll be interesting how the individuals chosen for the recon team will interact. Nice use of Recondo as well, as he often doesn't make appearances in fanfics.
Quathis chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Great inner-character detail here, even on some of the lesser known Joes like Recondo. Good job getting inside his head. Also liking the tension going into the mission, though with Beach sleeping, half the tension hasn't arrived yet. Until next time.
Karama9 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
*squeals in glee* UPDATE!

Awh, poor Tommy, most people still don't trust him at all. Hopefully this mission goes well (at least in the sense it goes in such a way as to clearly establish he did not lie or set the Joes up) and all these doubting people get a new reason to put their misgivings aside.

Love Hawk, knowing Snake Eyes was there. He would know, of course, because he's Hawk. Besides it was easy to guess.

Very much looking forward to more updates, on this or any other stories!
TinySprite chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Great setup you've got here. Can't wait to see what happens when they arrive!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »