Reviews for Switching Sides
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This story is just to good, please continue!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
hehehehehehe lol

brother in law and sister in law war?

or is scarlet feeling threatened that snake eyes now has a mischief partner?
Asterisk78 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Yay, an update! Of course, I love the premise of this story - I've always suspected that Storm Shadow's integration in the GI Joe team wasn't terribly smooth - and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Happy writing!

~Asterisk*
Frog1 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Scarlett and Storm Shadow certainly do fight like a cat and a dog! BTW: Has Doc and Lifeline bash their heads or gotten drunk when they found out they have another ninja on they're hands?
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Exceptional story! Please keep up the fantastic work!
anubislover chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very good so far, but then again I love just about all your stories that involve Storm Shadow. Looking forward to the next chapter, I can't wait to see how the other Joes will react. Keep it up!
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I've been waiting around for someone to write this fic for ages, because I'd just make an utter hash out of it, and I can't think of anyone better :) I can't WAIT to read about Storm Shadow's and Scarlett's first encounter after she tried to kill him XD

And, at the risk of sounding stupid, what are Jugglers? Are they Hawk's superiors?
Frog1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So, Storm Shadow is a good guy now...who will be the lucky fellow to tell Scarlett the good news? (looks at Snake Eyes)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
lol

yayie!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Nice... and yet another instant addiction for me.

Really good start, Hawk is very believable, as are Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.

Very much looking forward to more!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Excellant, I've been toying with writing this scene for a couple months, but you've done it better than I could. Hawk wouldn't automatically trust him, but he's fair enough to give him a chance after reassuring himself that the oath is legit. LIked this.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Love it, big, big, big thank you.
Kathleen chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Really good so far, it's interesting to find out the period in which Tommy transitioned from enemy to ally.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9