Reviews for Life Goes On
Pyrophoricity chapter 6 . 1/25
Nice story ! Even if unfinished. Thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Man, I really wish you'd find the time or patience to come back to this, it's one of the best fics I think I've read.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
To the writer,
The Harry potter books are based in England where 'soccer' is called football. I just wishe to make that clear.

V-rcingetorix chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I like how you work this; the way you have your characters interact is highly believable. I'd rate it as exponentially better than the majority of fics here.

3 years from update ... I am disappointed. This could have been epic.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
I do hope you'll be able to recontinue this story at some point along the way. It was a great read through the second time...Thanks for your hard work on it.
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Loved this fic, well written with a brilliant plot, it love it if this got finished, however unlikely that is
Jfitzgerald chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Please update again soon. Thanks.
kelwin chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
good fic. can't wait for more.
sam chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
quite enjoying the story insofar as chapter 4, as that's when i stopped to write this little anecdote. Possibly one of the more believable situations of Harry and Tonks going at it that I've seen, Booze being a man's best friend and all. Well done on the interactions between characters as well. m hoping for another update soon enough.
Magic Kirby chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Well I guess it's been three years since this story was last updated so I don't even know if you check your reviews anymore. On the off chance that you still do I want to let you know I really enjoyed this story and will be hopefully waiting on a new chapter if you ever feel up to it.
senpen banka chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Are you still writing this?
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Cute story - I like the pace mostly. I'm even fine with Harry not being sure between Tonks and Fleur. I liked the bit with the animgus transformation.
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I suppose this story is not going to be continued? I enjoyed it though. I understand difficulty finishing a story though.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Sometimes life gets busy and we have to prioritise, that said I really hope you get back to the story someday.
So far this has been one of the best Harry/Tonks stories I've read, even if that's only in the earliest of stages, especially since this Harry is actually allowed to be a teenager. I really enjoy it when an author allows things to progress naturally, instead of a sudden onset of "love" they are becoming close friends first and foremost, leaving Harry time to experiment and grow up a bit as all teenagers should.
imBored09 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
gotta say this story has to be the most original animagus i read so far. being a hellhoud would be badass