Reviews for Kirill Redemption
almythea chapter 18 . 2/19
thank you for writing this ending! This is lovely!
Waiting for your another Kirill's story .. :)
0netflixme0 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
loved it.
almythea chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
You are one of my favourite author. I really love to know,would you like to write more stories about Kirill or Karl Urban? :)
TohruKur chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
I love all your stories (the ones I read). They're so very well made, and it doesn't go too fast or too slow. Love love love! Keep writing, please!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
Oooh I really loved this story! I wish there was more Kirill-centered fics. Oh though I did read a Bourne/BtVS xover with a Kirill/Buffy pairing in it if BtVS is something you happen to like. Though it was unfinished which is unfortunate because it was a really cute story. I've been reading alot of Karl Urban movie fics lately (from Bourne series, Riddick, LoTR, Priest, and now Almost Human). Though I wish that FFnet would hurry up and create a category for Almost Human because then most likely people would begin posting fics if they saw that it was there. There's only a few Almost Human fics right now and most are on AO3. :/ I can't wait for more! :)
little'miss'bi chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Loved the whole story! It was fantastic and loved the ending :)
bats13 chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
Wow! I loved this story! Great job, just great! Had me all teary eyed at the end!
bats13 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I just loved the cab scene, it had me smiling like an idiot when I was reading it. Kirill and Lily are so cute! And Kirill seems like a sweetheart!
bats13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh, wow! I was not expecting that kiss! Looveee ittt!
KMH1 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I've always liked the Bourne books, as well as the movies. To find it on ff is even more fun. :)
Thanks for this story. The parallels to Bourne's are obvious, but still very well written and enjoyable to read. You have great talent and I look forward to reading more.
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
Good story. It was well rounded, and fun and exciting to read. I was surprised when Bourne came in, but he made a nice addition to the plot. I especially liked the way the main characters spoke in many different languages. The ending was very sweet.
nastone chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I have to admit I havent been reading it regularly but I saved it in my favourites and I keep going back to it. I finally finished it and I loved the fact that we see Kirill as a loving dad. And of course he is so damn sexy!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 18 . 8/25/2011
Loved the ending, really sweet! :)
Dark09 chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
Bloody good job xD! Loved the ending and the romance was perfect. I personally havent watch all of the Bourne series, but I still enjoy'd the read.

Will have to look at your other fic's now xD! Keep up the great work!
VampireInDisguise chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
I absolutely positively loved it! Sad it's over though :D right me some more