Reviews for La Sombrero de Paja
Will it come?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Please update, I want to know about Brook and Zoro.
General Slime chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Wow this is an actually really enjoyable. Though I think giving us more of a backstory would be nice. I really hope you find the time or drive to update this.
PuppetPrince chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
OnePieceFan2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Love this!
See Ya! :D
Sad Sleepy Guy chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate eeee you sumbitch! This story was getting good... And now there's nothing else I can read about it! My little cousin is crying because of you man! It's ok brea! The bad man will update soon I swear!
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
interesting fic
TegzTsinelas chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
waiting for an update...XD love yer story! XD
Maniac T. Magee chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I think this story is pretty interesting so update soon!
RoyalRosie chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I realllly like this story i really hope you write some more soon
One Piece Fan chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I love this story. I just found it today and I already love it. Keep them coming! :)
The Sin of Justice chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Awesome story so far. And congrats for this story being the first One Piece Bleach crossover in my Story Favorites and Follows! Take pride in this incredible achievement, just don't get a swelled head. Please update soon!

On a side note, I sympathize with you on the loss of your dog. I too have lost my dog, his name was Luca, though this was several years ago. The loss caused me much pain and made me feel regret for not spending more time with him.
angelrider13 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Well then. I'm guessing Sojun Kuchiki did something really bad, like kill Ace or something along those lines and Luffy is out for blood. Isn't the guy dead though? That might complicate things...I wonder what Luffy will do.

This is actually a very interesting crossover. And I actually like the plot, it's decent - which is rare with One Piece crossovers. I can't wait to see where you go with it! :D
El Elegido chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
The start was a little rushed, the structure and had some repeated words and it was not very descriptive.

The next paragraphs were better, more organized, more descriptive and better structured. it was kind of short but it was not to bad considering that you have 4 or 5 diferent battles hapening at the same time.

All in all a very good chapter and also the resurrecciones were good you did not go for anything to plain or ordinary wich is very good considering that these are the Strawhats, and the characterization was ecxelent as allways.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »