Reviews for Overprotective
pr0dz chapter 6 . 6/29
LMFAOO I died at the ending.
Monkey D. Funky chapter 16 . 6/19
I loved how funny and cheesy you made this chapter. It was hilarious.
One Chosen One chapter 51 . 6/12
Beautiful
aksharandharia chapter 51 . 6/10
that was the most horribly twisted , churned , crumbled , badass version of dbz though i pretty much freaked out when goten went super saiyan and with all that sharpener a creative twist 2 the original comments inbetween were quite awesome and even though i didnt like all 51 chp of it the last few chp wer awesome my condition was anlogous to sharpener when he overhears the talk about videls boobs when gohan is in videls body .sum it up nyc story
RustKnight chapter 51 . 4/8
Also the dismissal of Uub and Raditz was handled well as could be hoped this late in the story.

And Gohan should totally name a son after Piccolo! That'd be great!

What a great story! Had me in stitches at some points. Sad to see I've reached the end but at least there are many more stories on your account I've yet to go through.
RustKnight chapter 50 . 4/8
Six years without sex seems like a rut to me. :p

Poor Piccolo. If only he could have mastered the 360 no-scope hop he would have been accepted into the tournament for sure.

Classic Vegeta. Anything it takes to win.
RustKnight chapter 22 . 4/7
I love your version of Sharpener. He's a real hilarious lad.
RustKnight chapter 4 . 4/7
That last few paragraphs dialogue was hilarious.

Never seen Hercule and Chi-Chi bonding over parenting skills.
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 6 . 3/26
Oh my God, I died at that last bit xD I know that this story's way past its completion date, but I just wanted to let you know. :)
wow chapter 4 . 3/23
When did chi-chi become a retarded psycopath?
LightningFireZC chapter 23 . 1/14
Majin sharpner this just went full retard
Blazingnyancat chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Well, they F'ed up.
Feball3001 chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
I saw Majin Sharpener coming and was happy to see I was right. I still had a good laugh about him being a minion of Mr Cinderella ;)
Feball3001 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
That part with Vegeta at the end of the chapter was hillarious. I had to stop myself from laughing due to having a mouthful of milk. I've enjoyed everything so far. Now to read the rest of the story.
E-K chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read in my life.