Reviews for Overprotective
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2020
Videl said something kind racists not going to lie. Talking about the aliens bit.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
Genre should be crsck/humour
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
young justice 17 chapter 23 . 4/12/2020
I noticed, this is pretty much a parody isn't it? I mean you're kind of making a joke about everything. Anyway this is just a observation.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Wait.. oh man I hope to bloody god this isn’t that story where Chi-Chi and Hercule get together.. I’ve got a feeling it is and this will be the third time that I’ve accidentally started reading it only to drop it when it gets there again. This app needs a way to remove or at least mark the stories we don’t want to read..
dld51 chapter 51 . 8/31/2019
I really like this story. It was weird, funny, weird some more but I come to really like it. I guess after 50 chapters the story would grow on you. The side-bar comments were fun. I did like the scene where Videl was showing Barrette the proper way to beat up Sharpner.
dld51 chapter 38 . 8/31/2019
This is a weird story. Funny I guess but so weird
Sesshomaru0215 chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
the last bit has by far been the best part so far.
Gin chapter 8 . 2/24/2019
I feel kinda bad because I actually ship Chichi and Mr. Satan just a little bit now
Gin chapter 6 . 2/24/2019
Why is your writing so funny? I'm dying
Gin chapter 5 . 2/24/2019
I'm screaming oh my god
Enforcer209 chapter 5 . 2/6/2019
I tried to read this but no. I’m jumping on the nope train and getting the hell out
redacted987 chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
Man I love those last lines of this chapter! :D
Lord of Beasts chapter 13 . 12/26/2018
I just realized that Videl is actually fucked up LOL
Tenjo chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
I remember reading this for a bit.. I can’t remember exactly why I dropped it but it had something to do with Chi Chi and Hercules relationship. Maybe I’ll endure it this time..