Reviews for Overprotective
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/24
Well, this is off to a BRILLIANT start! *grins in anticipation*
inmanolWolf chapter 3 . 3/5
gohan went to the city plenty of times
BenKaiForever chapter 2 . 2/27
I liked the idea of not turning gohan into superhero jerk... i wish toriyama had the same idea
i want to see goten in a "cindy-rella" costume
#GotenForCindyrella2017
Ryan chapter 51 . 1/3
This was incredible please make a sequel
Gregorvich chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
Please please please dont pair chichi and hercule!
TheRangerBoy chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Omg! Best chapter yet!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Interesting start
Mr.anonymous chapter 33 . 4/6/2016
This chapter made me crack up so much I fell over. Absolutely amazing ;)
nimedhel09 chapter 16 . 1/8/2016
Oh my goodness! This chapter was too much fun to read! Loved it!
Starfire Grace chapter 33 . 1/5/2016
Oh my crackers, British Broly was freak'en hilarious I can't believe he fell for the "I'm Goku not Kakarott" routine! XD and Buu turning himself into chocolate was brilliant and Goku not thinking Nappa was a real super saiyan kept me in stitches! XD
Guest chapter 51 . 11/15/2015
Curse you wikipeda!
KingLuxion chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Wait wait wait! Vegeta doesn't turn into a Super Saiyan 2 until he fights Goku under Babidi's influence. What he transformed into was the fake ascended saiyan that increased his power level but greatly decreased his speed.
Sifl-senpai chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
This is so fun. I was in love the moment the Yogurt Fight scene happened. It's so playful and sweet, I just! Agh! I must keep reading this cute story!

And I'm so happy you kept the announcer's difficulty reading things in here! All sorts of little details. :)
Poop Benedict chapter 51 . 7/30/2015
Oh man the comedy in this beautiful. You even made the characters perfectly in character...somehow. By the way, I think Pan was named after the Japanese word for bread, keeping in with the food theme naming. Gohan being rice.