Reviews for Overprotective
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/14
Interesting start
Mr.anonymous chapter 33 . 4/6
This chapter made me crack up so much I fell over. Absolutely amazing ;)
nimedhel09 chapter 16 . 1/8
Oh my goodness! This chapter was too much fun to read! Loved it!
Starfire Grace chapter 33 . 1/5
Oh my crackers, British Broly was freak'en hilarious I can't believe he fell for the "I'm Goku not Kakarott" routine! XD and Buu turning himself into chocolate was brilliant and Goku not thinking Nappa was a real super saiyan kept me in stitches! XD
Guest chapter 51 . 11/15/2015
Curse you wikipeda!
KingLuxion chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Wait wait wait! Vegeta doesn't turn into a Super Saiyan 2 until he fights Goku under Babidi's influence. What he transformed into was the fake ascended saiyan that increased his power level but greatly decreased his speed.
Sifl-senpai chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
This is so fun. I was in love the moment the Yogurt Fight scene happened. It's so playful and sweet, I just! Agh! I must keep reading this cute story!

And I'm so happy you kept the announcer's difficulty reading things in here! All sorts of little details. :)
Poop Benedict chapter 51 . 7/30/2015
Oh man the comedy in this beautiful. You even made the characters perfectly in character...somehow. By the way, I think Pan was named after the Japanese word for bread, keeping in with the food theme naming. Gohan being rice.
pr0dz chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
LMFAOO I died at the ending.
Monkey D. Funky chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
I loved how funny and cheesy you made this chapter. It was hilarious.
One Chosen One chapter 51 . 6/12/2015
Beautiful
Astronomer01 chapter 51 . 6/10/2015
that was the most horribly twisted , churned , crumbled , badass version of dbz though i pretty much freaked out when goten went super saiyan and with all that sharpener a creative twist 2 the original comments inbetween were quite awesome and even though i didnt like all 51 chp of it the last few chp wer awesome my condition was anlogous to sharpener when he overhears the talk about videls boobs when gohan is in videls body .sum it up nyc story
RustKnight chapter 51 . 4/8/2015
Also the dismissal of Uub and Raditz was handled well as could be hoped this late in the story.

And Gohan should totally name a son after Piccolo! That'd be great!

What a great story! Had me in stitches at some points. Sad to see I've reached the end but at least there are many more stories on your account I've yet to go through.
RustKnight chapter 50 . 4/8/2015
Six years without sex seems like a rut to me. :p

Poor Piccolo. If only he could have mastered the 360 no-scope hop he would have been accepted into the tournament for sure.

Classic Vegeta. Anything it takes to win.
RustKnight chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
I love your version of Sharpener. He's a real hilarious lad.