Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Rise of the Warrior Dragons
Pokepony lover chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Aw man I have read all of your stories and they are great can't wait for more and no rush you know what they say you can't Rush perfection right
Fenrir Connell chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Ok, I just finished this and let me tell you that I was astonished with what I saw.

This it's just incredibly great for your first shot at writing. Way better than mine. You seem to be naturally talented at this stuff.

The story is interesting and hooking. Well written since the very first chapter. All I could spot were about three spelling mistakes during both the chapters, nothing unreadable. And the fact that this story actually began like a thousand years ago makes it way more interesting. Also, I have to congratulate you for the detail of the landscapes and places, it was great. I think this deserves a great applause!

I wonder why did Spyro not mention what Cynder told him, you know, the three words.

I know it has been quite a while since you last updated this, yet, I hope you will continue it someday. But I know that you have a lot of other stuff to do now...

But remember what I told you some day? Both me and FanFiction can wait all the time it takes for the good stories to come.

Ok, I think that was all for now.

Until next time.

- Fenrir
Buranku chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
You're probably busy to sequel the story, but please this story is good. Please finish it and tell us.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Something tells me that there will be drama coming up in the future. And I think I'm gonna like it.

~The Angle of Darkness, Alec~
spyrofan227 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
not a bad start i guess just make sure theres romance between spyro and cynder.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
LOL i like the last part that was funny good chapter i hope you make more.

The 5th Dragon Guardian,

May the stars whatch over you.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
And it was all possible (or just helped) thanks to your's truly!

And yes, this is really good.

~The Angel of Darkness, Alec~
Zerospyro chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was a good start to your story. I'm sure it will be an interesting story to read. Good luck.
GargonzolasFransit chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i liked it alright very good. hurry and make another chapter