Reviews for The Prince of Avalon
red-racer-fan chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
lolololol i cracked up when Arthur was like no i do want to marry you and Uthur was like Cavalon!
Wearethefandomsthatwaited chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
This story was awesome! Bravo! CAVALON!
oddlittleangel chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Uther. I can't. What is life.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Don't change any of the earlier chapters. Let it go. I love it the way it is. This is the third time I'm reading it again since when you first wrote it.
Amerez chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
That was an awesome story. I serious couldn't stop laughing, unfortunately I picked up a bad habit of snorting. Consider this a compliment I laughed so much it was bound to happen. 8}

Amerez
Alithe Cambre chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Omg... i just peed a little... drunk Uther, i am dying... XD
Alithe Cambre chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Haha Uther ships their kingdoms :)
don't-even-ask1 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
This story was so cute! I sat down and I just read it...like straight out...chapter after chapter. That is a very rare thing for me! I love the banter and the Royal!Merlin. Perfectly written!
Sushi chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
Hello there!
I just wanted to give you a big hug and a slap on the back for this wonderful fic! I loved it.
I was expecting a bug war between Avalon and Camelot and I was anticipation being again crazy frustrated at Uther's ridiculiousness but Yay! I was so happy that some sense went into his head! The ending Pppfffff I was laughing so much at his drunken behavior.
Arthur and Merlin were just such cuties and OMG Morgana and Gwen were hilarious! But if I had one thing to add I'd make Arthur a little more determined in his words, but I just like him being prince/prat-like and more manly-man-dominate-king-prat and yeeaahh I can't really explain it...
But you portraited him perfectly as a love-sick idiot.
I always read your author's note thingy and I'm really impressed you managed to keep going with the story and keep going. Respect!
People like that just amaze me, as I am not a writter at all.
Please remember that a lot of people read fanfics but never comment or really do anything but that doesn't mean they haven't enjoyed it! There's always someone out there reading your stories.

An anonymous canadian fan.
(If I did any mistakes, blame it on me being a frenchy).
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Fantastic story. Will you come back to writing on this site? You write so well.
Midnight Venom chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
xD Oh, gosh, I loved this SO much.
ric-oola-127 chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
.God! I absolutely died of laughter at Uther! Ahahahaha!
Sherlockedholmes chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
I really liked this story, I thought it was very cute! I adored the proposal scene, I was picturing it in my mind the whole time! I hope to read more from you!xox
sherlocked chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
I assure you I'm not a pedophile. You story made me laugh all the time. CAVALON! lol, drunk Uther is so funny. Your Merthur was so cute, too! Keep up the good work! God I can not spell tonight, it's awful! I have misspelled so many words it's not even funny! Great story:)
mlynch13 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
the author's note basically sums up how i am feeling at this moment