Reviews for Warmth
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
mariahpaige122 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Write more!(:
lectoris aliquam chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Should've continued but it was still alright :P

Charley
foreverHPfan chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I agree with TobiSnape's review of your story
BekaKT chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
please please please please please please please please please write more, please please please please please please please please please please please please?
Miss Crookshanks chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Please write more!I want more!
sleeplessinseattle chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Awww how cute! I totally loved this chapter and I think you should write more cause I want to see more of them together!
Kayla1013 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
You should write more!
meliasan chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
You could easily write more! At least, make their relationship official with a kiss :P
TobiSnape chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
More, more, more! This story Is great! We at least need a kiss. Lol. I love stories that let's Severus have a happy ending. I think he got screwed in the last book. I can't beleive Rowling let him die the way he did. He ends up being the most important person in the books and he doesn't even get a fight scene. Instead, he gets bit by a snake and dies. I hope when they make the movie they embellish it a lot more. as for your story, keep it up. Your doing an amazing job!
Artemis Decibal chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I wonder what that unfortunate person's reaction would be if he/she caught them in such a compromising position in bed.
villafoo chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
keep going ;)
JaneA0202 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
hmm, its completely different than I though it will be...first chapter was ok, but this is not my cup of tea...I dont like their characters...cant explain it, but they are both weird. And the storyline is quite boring...
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
well, that was painful, poor Hermione...I only hope that she wont forgive him so easily.

So he loves her...hmm...what about Lily? He forgot her suddenly and fell in love with Hermione in a few days? Thats quite strange...

well, Im going to read next chapter.
Sharkeygirl chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I really like this story, and I'd like to at least see a little bit of an epilogue where they're together and happy. Anyway, it was a great story!