Reviews for Autumn Moon
Reaper-Maniac chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Very nice, I rarly read fanfics were people put themselves in the story as I don't agree with them. However your story is excerlent please update soon I really want to know what happens next!

You are a great writer and please continue that way.

You probably won't but please don't make amelia a werewolf as that would be really bad and would lessen the quaility

thanks, update soon
lifesabeach18 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
This is really good! I like Amelia's character and I'm curious to see where you'll go next. Update soon :D

MS

xx
UseTheForce3434 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
yay! i still love it! but i just really feel that it's moving too fast. you've got great points and an excellent plot but it's just lacking detail. i found myself lost in some parts. but other than that it's still really good. i look forward to the next chapter! :)
UseTheForce3434 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
come on! please write more please. i'm so excited that i found a good wolfman fanfic. i saw it twice and was like someone has to write something more about lawrence! there's just something about him that's so attractive! but anyways, so will there only be a friendship between amelia and lawrence or will there be a friendship that will eventually turn into love? i'm kinda hoping for the second one! haha but that's all your choice. but pretty please continue XD