Reviews for The Bloody HandPrint
hotpink jellybean chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
NO! You can't leave! PLEASE! Is this about clockmaster? I'm gonna fucking kick his ass! Please Please Please don't leave! I lov your stories! Well, if your leaving, you will be missed :(
Doctor Spinax chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
NO! DON'T LEAVE! I CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU! OH WHY!
Slight Negative chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
i just wanted to tell you guys who read this story and especially anyone who reviewed. it meant a lot to me you guys are the best.
Doctor Spinax chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
Err... Did Isabella die?
hotpink jellybean chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
AW! ferb did the right thing! And I do hope people review, I went through the same thing when I first started out on fanfiction. You lose faith in yourself, and then you lay the author stuff off for a year or so. It's really hard to get through it. Anyway, If a reader is reading this review right now, I really think you should review. Trust me, it helps the author get through the part when you feel like you are bad at fanfiction.

Simon riley is ghost, seriously, never lose faith in yourself.
hotpink jellybean chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
Oh god i don't know, it's like deciding if someone should live or die. It's like deciding whether or not their life is meaningless. Well, sam thought that mitchelle's life was meaningless and killed her. Ferb is probably thinking the same thing. Maybe one life in this war won't matter, but maybe shooting her may cause a tornado or something.

Anyway, I'm rambling on now. If ferb wants to get revenge, like if he thinks shooting the person who shot someone he cared about would be right. Then let him. To be honest, if I was in situation like that, I would probably get revenge.
hotpink jellybean chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
their outof ammo! Evil is a human invention uh? I wonder who came up with that, lol!
hotpink jellybean chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
I totally agree with motavation, I mean if I didn't get reviews on A.D.C. then I wouldn't even continue it!
Fanfiction Phantam chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
if your looking for more weopons, go to wikipedia and look up military weopans
hotpink jellybean chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
ok this is definatly my fav chapter yet. I really hope they get out of the camp, just one question why is it called the bloody handprint?
hotpink jellybean chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
poor adam, i can't imagine what he's going through right now.
Fanfiction Phantom chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
I'm back. I can't remember if i had reviewed this chapter. So anyway, it's a great book, but try getting a bit more into detail, a lot of people like good details about whats going on.-Fanfiction Phantom-
hotpink jellybean chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
FERB IS ALIVE! YAY! ok so I think they should inveltrate an air base, and while trying to destroy it they find ferb,michelle and isabella!
biebergal227 chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
ferb is still alive! sweet!
Fanfiction Phantom chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
I love the story so far, it's really good I really like the new carachters. Keep up the good work Phinferbfan!

From,