Reviews for One day tomatoes will be fashionable
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was funny!I liked it!
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh, I love this fanfic. I can totally see Germany being nervous and Italy having to have to do all the 'work', lol! XD. And Spain does have a nice ass! XD
Homura chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I very much enjoed myself with this story. It made me laugh quite a few time. :)
by.the.candlelight chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aww that was great! It is the first Nyotalia fic I have read and it was wonderful. I love the way you portrayed the Italies, they were perfect. And their sisterly moments made me aww~ This was really cute and funny, absolutely perfect.

One thing though: The ares where you wanted to italicize, you put an Iword/I around them, which threw me out of the fic sometimes. It's good for an unbeta'd fic, though so props.

Lovely fic~
Wicked-as-possible chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
So cute XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i loved the story awesome
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm dying, I mean seriously, is it even healthy for me to look like a tomato right now?
ulquiloverforever chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
lol, its a good read! im gonna look up more stories by you!
Rain Kayheart chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Okay...

ahahahahahahahaha!

I'm done.

This was really hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I like Feli's character. She really cracks me up!
surprisedreader chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I already left you a review but I was to lazy to sign in at the time so I'm writing another just to reiterate that I loved this!

sincerely,

Surprised reader
Emerald-Leaves chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww! This was really sweet! This is kinda like me and my sister in a way...but even though I'm younger, my chest is A LOT flatter than hers -_- But this was so sweet! Great story! :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
[snickers] Lovi is so cute~ especially when she/he's being all tsundere towards Antonio. :) Adorable~
SubstandardProducer chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
*giggles uncontrollably* Congratulations! You just made me fave fem!Ita, something I thought I would never do!
surprised reader chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OK let me begin with I HATE reading stories where they are gender-benders and its like a rule of mine to never EVER read them, but today I found myself clicking the link despite myself...Now that that's out of the way let me say I can not believe how much I enjoyed this story. The way that 'Lovina' and 'Felicia' behaved was far too perfect. Your story was so well written and and realistic in the sense of how sisters are and yet still so blinding like Romana and Feliciano that I found myself being swept away into your story and by the end I was desperately looking for the next chapter button. Thank you for a fantastic read and please keep up the good work!

Yours truly,