Reviews for Pandora
Grimbt chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Interesting development. That was quite the puzzle. Of course. Not that hard for Yue to figure out. Thank god for Negi's ministra! Can't wait to read the last chapter!
Grimbt chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Wow! That was so visceral. So real. Amazing job. Your writing it truly some of the beat I've read. You have earned a new fan, my friend.
Grimbt chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice chapter! Interesting cliff hanger. I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen next. But I'm looking forward to it!
Eternal Longing chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
I like the awkwardness of that last scene. Sums up this awkward but cute and sweet little story. I enjoyed reading, and look forward to your next work. If you don't mind me asking, what was the original inspiration of this story?

-Eternal longing
Darren Alston chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Not bad, but I didn't like it as much as I enjoyed your other works. Cute though, good job.
Huilisti chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Thank you for this a bit short, but still really good fic! I liked it a lot, and the ending was really unpredictable :D You write Negima really well, and I'm looking forward to reading more Negima fics by you~! (Oh, and if you write Negi/Yue or Negi/Nodoka, that's all the better~! ;D )
Huilisti chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
This is such a good fic! I like it a lot 3
Huilisti chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Yay for the Inuyasha reference~!

Aw, Yue and Negi kissing was very sweet 3 I'd love to read more Negi/Yue and/or Negi/Nodoka fics, but it's quite rare to find good Negima fics like this one. I'll keep on reading~
Huilisti chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This seems really interesting! I was just scanning through my bookmarks when I stumbled upon 'A Day Indoors', re-read some of my favourite chapters and then somehow found this fic. I love the pairing Negi/Yue, so I'll definitely read and enjoy the rest of the chapters. Keep up the great work~!
Neferius chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
This has been an interesting story...you have a tendency to do that.

It got dark in the beginning, then switched to odd yet alluring...then ended with wtf...in a good way.

Seriously though, as much as I liked the very end, it seemed to come out of nowhere.

Nice to see you writing Negima again.

Read ya Later
Guest from hu chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
I don't have the right words to say how great this story is. It must be genius! I haven't had this much fun reading a fanfic in months, and I read daily!
magic135 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
good job.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
nice
cancerlad chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Best ending ever! Kotaro's guile is genius!
RandomFanDude chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I agree that it's not some of your best writing, but it was still an enjoyable read.

I wish you would have written out the scene that happened between chapters 3 and 4, though; it would have been interesting to see Negi's and Yue's immediate reaction.

Thanks for the story.