Reviews for All it took was a ball of fluff
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Aw, I actually had tears in my eyes and a little smile at the end of this.
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Really cool fic
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Just thinking, you know that tulpa? I can't remember which series it was in but it was the 'ghost' in the haunted house who existed because people believed in him? And he changed depending on what the majority of people believed? Maybe Gunner could have existed in a sense, created by the belief of Dean and Sammy. Yeah, yeah, I know he's a depiction of the relationship Dean and Sam had together and was just an imaginary friend, but imagine it if Gunner did end up being a tulpa? Only a friendly one, instead of a mean, murderous ghost.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
JOhn was such a mean spirit not to even let them have an invisible dog. There was no reason they could not have had a small dog or cat and a large animal could have been a hunting help.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Great story. I love it when author put a Puppy or kitten in there stories. Please keep up the great work.
Cub 22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awww, the story made me tear up. Really good!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awww! I totally agree. Such a cute story, too.
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is too sweet. I love all three of them; Sammy, Dean and Gunner. I swear, I had no idea what the little ball of fluff was, but awww! I love it! I always wanted a puppy like that!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hey, I just found this story and loved it! I totally agree. It wasn't all Sam's fault. I've only seen bits and pieces of season 5 so I'm not giving anything away but Dean is to blame too. I really feel like they have put everything on Sam's shoulders unfairly. He is not evil. He was doing anything he could to save his brother. While he was in a vulnerable state, he was lied to and messed with. No wonder he did the things he did. But he did realize and really wants to atone for his sins. Basically the demons and angels lied to them constantly and played all the boys memories to their advantage. I would love to read your take on the season finale. It broke my heart. Thanks for this sweet, sweet story.
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Love it. I actually like how you reminded everyone that Sam isn't all to blame for the Apocalypse. Dean started it and Castiel had a part in it, too. And how could Sam had known that if he killed Lillith it'd be the last seal? None of them really knew. I'm not saying "Oh you're all off the hook because you said sorry" but everyone blames Sam! It's not fair to the poor guy! It's his fault as much as Dean's and Castiel's.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
No complaints from me! This was real sweet. And you know, this is exactly what the boys need! Some peace and quiet. And I'm happy to see that a little bit of thier imagination (plus that little ball of cuteness) can help seal the tattered bond between them. This was great ST! Okay now on to the sequel!
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow, you are such a talented writer. Just what I needed to read tonight - something not too long but perfectly written. Thanks
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aww I don't play the blame game with the Winchesters :) Lets just blame Kripke xD No Kripke I'm sorry don't kill me! :) I'm sure he's had as many death threats as fanfic writers over time :D Aww that was so sweet :) I want a dog! xD And I can so see Dean and Sammy having *Gunner* :) Thankyou! xx
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is SO beautiful!

You've done a lovely job here. Bravo!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh wow, this was so achingly sweet:) I can't understand the hate for Sam to be honest - I feel so wretched for him and I long for the day when he gets the healing he desperately needs and when he and Dean can be truly reconciled. Till then, I will have to get my fix in fanfiction I suppose! I can totally see Sam being a dog person and the bit about Gunner was truly inspired. Good job:)