Reviews for Occupational Hazard
Parks98 chapter 1 . 7/23
Hahahahaah oh god this is so true!
A Random Reader chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Well, that happened.
Moonreaper666 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
The Dark Angels hate aliens more than the standard Chapter! Oh SHIT! In my fanfiction they along with the Red Scorpions ended up in EQUESTRIA!
Tambuli chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
And does less damage than ur average lasgun
S239 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I prefer a Covenant Plasma Repeater anytime over an Imprerium Plasma rifle.
saddas74 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was unexpected, but still funny.
Warrior Chickenz chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Interesting. I kind of want to see a continuation, but I have to admire it as it is. Excelent work.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Truth be told, after reading the canon background as to WHY the Imperium hates aliens so deeply, I can't help but want to scream zealously for alien blood. Seriously, it's like every single species save the jakero during the age of strife decided to burn their treaties and pull a cross between Vlad the Impaler and the Holocaust on humanity. Seriously, wtf? Then the Imperium tried giving newly encountered species a chance/benefit of the doubt and those xenos threw it in mankind's face. If I were a human in the Imperium, I'd want the extinction of all non-human life, too! Propaganda or no propoganda.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Truth... Imperium Plasma weapons tend to be quite unstable, and rather fatal when they malfunction.
Truth... Covenant Plasma weapons tend to be quite stable, and quite painful IF they malfunction.
Truth... Thusly, the Covenant builds Plasma weapons that are superior to Imperium Plasma weapons...

Times like this, I love the Covenant.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Haha, very cool. Nice work.
RagnarBlackmane chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Why didn't the Marine smash him over the head with it?

Plasma weapons double as bludeons you know!
Conlan78 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Actually the imperial forces made the plasma guns safer by lengthening the cool down time, making jams and meltdowns impossible. Only the chaos forces still use the old plasma guns. But still a good story and don't let me question your ethics.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
and this gets a favorite
DrIvoRobotnik chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I believe the term "OH! IN DA FAAAAAAAACE!" is appropriate. Great story. Keep it up
alonsis 2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011