Reviews for Lightning Struck
jonjames427 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
One question. Are they all really gay or they just don't want to be with larxene?
The-Schemer-Of-Pizza chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Haha...I feel sorry for Lexy...
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
"Do you, any of you, know how long I've been in this damn Organization?"

"Approximately two years," Zexion offers as he gently places his book on the nearby table. He's one of the few not visibly scared shitless.

Oh my goodness, this story is brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Roxas sneaking out was great, but I doubt Larxene would interested. She wouldn't be that desperate would she?

The proposal scene is hilarious, poor Lexaeus.

Lightning struck indeed.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Dude. (and yes, this is an expression). O.M.G.

Dies...a lot...of sheer AWESOMENESS

Yes, this was that amazing. I died, multiple times, during reading this. No, scratch that. I don't think that there was a time I DID NOT die while reading this. It was just...so...wow. Just...no words can describe the pure artistically caught humor and intense hysterics this fic has bestowed upon my (now acheing) shoulders. The greatness...the laughter...the chokeing on said laughter...the rolling on the floor...)

I believe that this is a beautiful oneshot, and I would just die (probably again) if you continued this, even though it is just a oneshot.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
THIS STROY IS AMAZING! *begins to quickly jot down notes*

Vixie: VEXY! *tackles* Why are you hiding behind the puppy? *nuzzles*

Vex: Did you not read what Larxene would have done to me? DID YOU NOT READ? *eyes twitch crazily*

Vixie: *pets* There there. Lexy is the one who's doomed. *winks*
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I HEART CRACK AND THIS STORY SO SO MUCH AND NOT EVEN THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON CAN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. XD YOU ROCK!
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
haha wow poor Lex im suprised Larxene didnt go after Xemnas and Saix and no suprise for Vexen that was funny wit Luxord
auburn-flare chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is absolutely hilarious. I giggled, snorted and LOL several times with this story. Very well constructed humour. Nice job! :D
Th3y3ll0wd4rt chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
O my god that was hilarious, pleez update soon
caspercumbuddyxi chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
"...eleven hot men- Okay, not Vexen-" I actually do find Vexen attractive for a collection of pixels :P But... I can also see him not exactly being Larxene's type. Lack of a sense of humor, for one.

Also, in English at least, Larxene has a damn sexy voice. I always thought, if she wasn't dating anyone in the Organisation (which she... doesn't seem to be, although my ex seems to think she and Marluxia are screwing each other's brains out), she's most likely a lesbian. Because, while some of the members *cough* Axel *cough* are probably gay, not... not all of them are... are they? I saw possibiility between her and Namine.

LOL! Wow, Demyx is really a scaredycat. I love Marluxia's reaction to being asked out by him. Hilarious.

Wait...she doesn't think Vexen's hot anyway so why would she target him? *confused*

*laughs again* "Then he returns to his book, wondering just how much bribery it would take to get Marluxia to help him poison Xigbar's next meal." Yes, mastery over plants is awesome. But, also, Xaldin could have just been making that up... eh, it's more fun to humiliate characters anyway.

WOW! Luxord sure as hell knows how to give a bullshit proposal XD And both him and Zexion seem to know the best out of all of them, how to save their own asses gracefully.

Smart, Lexaeus. Although, Larx/Lex is one of the more original and/or amusing pairings I've seen. It's not so overdone as some others I could think og. Yeah, this one goes in my favorites pile :3