Reviews for The Black Bird
ImmortalWar chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
You should get drunk and perverted more often lol
Dusty Forgotten chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I did like how the beginning and end connect, that's always interesting. You write sex very well, the language isn't too crass, it works perfectly. Though, the lead is slightly lacking. Incest, especially father/daughter stuff is difficult to write without making it... creepy. You did fairly well, but it happens a bit too quickly. Remember, he's known her since she was born, and there has to be a point where he goes from loving father to lusty daddy. But, you are a really strong writer, and I know you can pull it off. Good work!
Conts chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
So hot. And so utterly beautiful.

Perfectly-written story.
FantasimFiction Girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow, that was amazing, keep up the writing! 3
TheSpazChik chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Lol sexy story and yea I kow how ya feel iv been pervin ob anthony head since he played giles in buffy
UmbraBlaze821 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story was so well written and the narrative itself was natural and really really sexy. I'm relatiely new to Repo, but this the best I've read. I loved it. Favourited.
Windgale chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Okay, my first official question is what sick and twisted dictionary planet do you live on! More then a hundred times I thought to myself that your word choice was elegant. More then fifty times I thought that I should have known that was a word, and more than twenty-five times I thought that I should be able to think up metaphors like that. I loved your word choice.

The plot is amazing. The descriptions, amazing. The character development, for being a sex story, was surprisingly good. We need more off-like pairings like this. If I could persuade you to write a Mag/Marni Story..

Ahem. Anyway, I have no criticism to give. I loved this story, and I honestly hope you write more!
Sailor-Earth-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow! Now that was intense! I absolutely loved it! I hadn't much thought of Shathan until the most recent time I watched Repo! but now that I see how well it can be done, I LOVE the idea of it! Thank you for this!
bob chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow. The detail that you managed to incorporate into this is amazing, very good job on describing the connection and the flexibility of your writing and your skill to create these mini-plots is very well developed.

Also, the ending was REALLY good, that one short, semi-related sentence really forced a whole load of impact over the reader.

sataldajamahel chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OMG, this is so good. Your writing is so beautiful, and the scene between them is so hot. I hope you will keep writing Shathan!
Rippertish chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMG! And u said my fic was hot? And well written? Hihi

You'd wrote a twisted adorable master piece! U genious. I have to admit that I'm not into Shatan but this was so well developed, so slowl in the physical contact and growing that it's actually very easy to believe and I found myself cheering for their release all along since Shilo's first thoughts about him touching her.

It's really brilliant how u start and develop their physical contact. I found it incridible when he pleaded "Shi-" and she said Please!

It's twisted love, I know but u made it beautiful. Congrats, Dee! :)