Reviews for Two's Company
I love it! Yaoi fangirl here with my trusty rabbit!
levysbookshelf chapter 4 . 2/25
I love Mrs. F and the fact Kurogane was like we are not keeping this a secret.
Sandy chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I loved this oh god
Jenmoon1 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
really hot
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Loved it, and there were parts where I couldn't stop laughing! Fantastic job!
atlaobsession chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
OMFG! This was soooooooo good! This was my first fanfic for the pairing and I loved loved loved it! 3
asian0music0lover chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
the story was really cute but my favorite part was with fai's mom. i was like OMG when she showed up. i thought it was going to be a "BITCH JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!" but she was like " ill be back in an hour" so i was glad she accepted them
hey.tricia chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
THIS. IS. SO. GOOD. I can't get enough of it! LOVE IT! HAHAHA! MOOOOOORE *two thumbs-up*
IcySprings chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I love your writing! Good job!
Skeletens chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Hot! A real goody!
Arsenic Candy chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
hahahahaha oh the end was just brilliant! XD
Slayers64 chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Ah, I can't tell you just how much I enjoyed this fic! It was sooo good! Although, I really feel it needs an epilogue. Are you still planning on adding one?

Oh yeah, I laughed so hard, I cried when Fai's mom walked in on Kurogane in his boxers with the lube and condom. x3 Btw, I loved the idea of a threesome being the way Fai was found out. Keep up the good work!
tranquilityofroses chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Ha! I loved the mom thing - great ending. (liked the rest of it too, lol) ;-)
Hikari Haruka chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
This is all too cute! Especially the ending. Ahahaaa! Nice fic! I enjoyed it very much!
Iewees chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Hahahahah this chapter's good! Strangely funny yet sweet xDxD I just dun get one thing though. Lolol how would any mother see that scene n knows her son is going to get f***ed by his friend leave? It's weird n doesn't make sense but It does do the job. Else there won be the scene huh :D u shld continue :) I wan to know the reaction of the people when they turn out love-dovey in school the nxt day it'll be quite fun to see Fay gets frustered wen kurogane demands to do it in school:):):)