Reviews for Resistance is Futile
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Great story. You did a great job describing all their feelings, especially how much Draco tryed to stay calm

It was quite funny actually - and then the Little red ridding hood theme too )

Oh and well I hope Harry can confine Draco about the sincerity of his feelings xD
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was wonderful. Not anything like the normal werewolf stories you see out there. Quite pleased!
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Yay! They got together!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I love this! It's perfect.
KionaRinton chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love your story it's has a very intriguing plot.
Clover-night chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love all your stories so much, they are the perfect combination of sexiness and sweetness! And the way you portray Harry and Draco is always wonderful and fun to read. I'll probably end up favoring all of your stories since I love your work. Please forgive me for not reviewing all of them, since I'm reading through my phone and I take years at writing with it.
sahara scarlet chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Sweet jesus, that was hot!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I enjoyed that HOT sweet story, I really did. THough I'd like to know what happens when Harry does take Draco to Remus' retreat. Do they bond or something else? Enjoy Drarry do you? Check out my drarry fics at this site.
Love to know what you think like from one Author to another.
Jeremy turns pink chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was gorgeous. So many good lines to remember and very skilled writing. Thank you very much!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was a cute fic. I like how instead of full on werewolf he was only half way there. Not many fics do that but you handled it very well!
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Dang! this is an absolutly wonderful story! I really like the title and when Harry said that little line, I fell in love with this story. I love the idea of Draco having wolf characteristics! I love that Pansy and Hermione were conspiring together and that Blaise forgot that women always win in the end! Most importatly I love the way you characterized Draco and Harry, this is one of the few fics that I actually loved everything about the main characters. :) Five Star Review! I will definitly recomend this story to friends! :)
BoundIrishAngel chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was quite brilliant! Well thought out plot, it all worked very well.

loved the red robe on Harry! and him with the picnic basket... lol what a scene!

and poor Draco having to fight off advances even from the Minister... glad Harry got there in the end, even if Draco is still doubtful. Harry will just have to keep proving his point!

Loved this!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
well done! it was so nice reading that you left me asking

And then!

I just loved it. it is always nice when Draco bottoms he showas perdect reactions to it. hahaaa!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great great great story! Malfoy was hilarious and i loved it 3
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I don't believe him... I will also need more of a demonstration please... maybe another two more sex scenes...yeah then maybe I'll start to believe *wink wink*

another great story...oh where have these been in my life before this!