Reviews for MS Gundam SEED Spectrum : Twilight
VRmaster300 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Is this going to continue at any point or is it a dead fic now?
Gaby chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
This is a Great story.

I am for Flay hooking up with Kira.

Flay,s dad das not need to be Vice minster of Ea ,she just needs a reason to Hate Zaft.

I got idea on how Flay can be a Coordinator but hate a Planet,s council member and help the Ea to get back at him,who is her real father,he had affiar but hide it be deport flay,s Mom who was pregnant with her to Orb,After been born,her Mom meet and fell in Real love with a Natural man they were a happed family until she was 8 her real father who now a council discover them and order Zaft to killed them Flay was the only survivor,few months after War started she steal a Zaft,s mobile suit from one of ther Earth,s bases to give to the EA.

You can pic to make her real father a OC or Patrick Zala if you want him to be a ral jerk!

I hope you Update soon.
Toby chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
This is a Great story,but is it over now?

It,s been 5 months since the last updated.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
wow nice story
JC chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Great

The Fights were Super.

I never like Seed Destiny,unlike Kira,who only had Mwu in Seed,Shinn had other Mobile suits him back-up.

I think Ben-01 idea,is Good,I hope you willl do it,after you finsh this story.

Need a update soon.
Ben-01 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
Great,I hope you update soon.

I like to see How different things are if More Gundams were on Archangel,s side.5 Prototypes stoled by Zaft and 5 Stay.

5vs5 will make Great Fight.

Well one way to make Fllay a Coordinator but still keep distrust of the Plants is Her Famliy Doctor was in Secret Pro-coordinator,Fake her test for defcets ,and changed her but as a side effect her Mother died in child birth,it,s revealed that someone on the planet,s council was behind the Doctor.

Who can have dis happed to others,they are the pliots of the Other use known characters like Sven Cal Payang,Shams Couza and Mudie HolCroft.

You can also have Fally,s Father as part of a Secret Group within the EA,that dicovert Logos and is wokring agaist it.

Hope you tell me What you think of my idea.
Dr eXtra20 chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
Super chapter

Stories with Flay as a real person are Great.

I always like to see stories where ther are more Gundams of the Archangel,s side and Kira das not Fight alone.

is ther a chance you will do a story like that,after MS Gundam Seed Spectrum?
EmperorDraco7 chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
Awesome job with the chapter, I liked Kira's interaction with Flay as well as the interaction of Mu and Kira with Andy. This would lead to something cool also it's awesome to see this fic as a Kira x Flay story and there should be more KxF stuff like this. Keep up the good work and I hope you would update soon, I love KxF. -
EmperorDraco7 chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
Great job with the chapter, well done with Meyrin's past connection with Flay/Eliane as well as the twist of Flay/Eliane having once been with ZAFT as a test pilot for the Strike R also I liked Flay's interaction with Lacus especially about the SEED factor from the anime. Keep up the good work and I'm almost caught up with the story.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
Awesome job with the chapter and the twist of Flay having been the original test pilot for the Strike Rouge as well as having been friends with Meyrin was well-done. I even enjoyed how Flay managed to force the Minerva to retreat with her strategy. Well done with that.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Great job on the chapter and impressive strategy by the Minerva by hacking virus into the Archangel's systems to try and cripple it. I'm glad Lacus was around to help combat the virus and I'm impressed with the illusion Kira experienced with himself and Rau. Nicely done.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
Interesting chapter, I also liked that the Strike Rouge makes an appearance as well as Talia's conversation with Rey. I really like this story.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Awesome chapter, it's great to see Lacus and Flay interacting with each other as well as Lacus' father interacting with Meer especially about the Spectrum version of the Ultimate Coordinator program. In fact, I also liked that Luna kicked Yzak's ass to boot. Nicely done.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Another impressive chapter you got there, nicely done.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Impressive twist with the chapter and it's shocking that Kira like in canon found out that Athrun is fighting for ZAFT as well as the fact that there was another unit like the Spectrum. Also the twist you have of Murrue wondering if Flay is a Coordinator was a big surprise. Nicely done.