Reviews for Silver Booms In All Their Glory
jessie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEAAAAAAAASE continue this, I such a fan of Tabietro, and it's hard to find fics about them ): your fic is really good, you HAVE to continue D:
el diablo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I can't believe I didn't come across this sooner! I love Tabietro; they're my fave. :) And I loved this! You have their characterizations down, and I want to know what happens next. You MUST continue.

Please?
Technician Fan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
awesome. Hope for more soon.
TealCrystalCAT chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Yay, there's not enough stories with them and I'm a diehard tabitro fan, so finding this made my day, I can't wait to see what you do with it
MorriganFearn chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
On a technical level this is well written, the dialogue is steady, and the characters sound like mutants who have just fought people near and somewhat dear to them. The lip gloss comment was beautiful, as was Pietro's Hunchback banter. It was a fun piece of characterization, but what are you planning to do with it? There is no plot to tie the characters together, it seems. Even for a one shot, it feels as though there should be more, and as a series opener it doesn't grab interest immediately.

Still, the character interaction is aces, and the final line is perfect in a bittersweet way. Fun read, if too short. Continue writing for this fandom, you know what you're doing.

MF