Reviews for Indistinguishable
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
That didn't seem very accidental.
DeanIsTheMan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Man I'm depressed. But you know Dean going out like James Dean, I can see that. Wondering if Jensen was thinking the same thing;) Great story.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow - that's one way for Dean to go. Interesting that Jensen would want this.. if blaze of glory was out of the picture. Probably fitting.. Dean and his Impala... fused for all eternity.

Good story.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that's both disturbing and so depressing I can't stand it! lol

I think that would be the best way for Dean to go out...aw man that makes me sad...either it's the mood I'm in or just this, but I wanna cry thinkin about it! lol

anyhoo...great job! XD
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was beautiful hun! :) absolutley gorgeous!

lynsay chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
wow I would cry and have a break down if the show really ended that way...
SeaKat chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow. Though it is tortured and so very sad, it seems to be fitting for Dean. The Impala was his only home and the only thing, human or otherwise, that had been with him from beginning to end. Too bad Sam wasn't there to tell him it would be okay...you know, kinda be his spirit guide to the place where he could finally find peace.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Jensen actually wanted an ending that killed Sam off and had Dean so depressed that he committed suicide...in the Impala?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was sad...and entirely plausible...Michael promised Dean whole and able after - but would good would that do without his brother?

*clings*

*hugs*

Mandy
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I keep my fingers crossed that TPTB did not hear Jensen's interview! It would completely ruin the show for me if it ended this way. Good writing, though
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Dude, that's aweful. I mean, it's good writing, but that's aweful. lol!
candy-cake chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is oh so very sad!I love the way you described everything though, I could actually imagine this, it played like movie in my head.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I wanna cry, I hope that never happens :(
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
If that really happens, I will beat the show up with my fists! But that's really beautiful imagery, in a dark, disturbing way. I like how he was about to turn to ask Sam about the math equation. Man. That's so sad!
wcfan chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm sorry. But what the hell kind of interview inspired you to write this? Do I have to smack the guy's pretty little head? 'Cause you know I would.

And why the hell with Sam say yes to Lucifer? Dean says yes. They blow Nick's body (he won't care, his whole family's dead!) and we all live happily ever after. If we're doing the whole Michael vs Lucifer thing.