Reviews for Poof, like magic
twlightbella chapter 3 . 4/9
Bellas dog name is romeo and edwards dogs name is Juliet
twlightbella chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Edward and Bella are boyfriend and girl firend
twlightbella chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
That's funny that their dogs names are Romeo and juliet
twlightbella chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Alice is pregnant with Jasper's baby
aussietruelove4ever chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
your ending spoiled the story.
BabieBlues chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Great story, I think it could only be improved by writing more chapters.
Nehnah14 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Okay since I can't review twice for the same chapter I have to say something else about the previous chapter but have had to move one ahead to do so.

The contridiction in line below is almost comical!

'The hostess came then and she was dressed as if she just got off the streets of Dubai. The dresses they wore in India were beautiful.'

You are aware that people from Dubai (which is in the United Arab Emirates) and people from India DO NOT dress the same, right?

Dubai dress is mainly something called a 'Hijab', a full length dress that covers woman from head to toe in black and this includes the faces.

Indian dress is either something called a 'salwar kameez' (or a suit in simple terms) or a 'sari'. A suit consists of a trouser and long top that usually comes to the knees and a scarf otherwise known as a 'dupatta'. A sari is six feet of cloth wrapped around the woman's body and a short blouse that usually only comes to the midriff. Under the sari is a 'petticoat', this is used to tuck the sari in as it is wrapped around and serves as the method to hold it up.

These two dresses are not similar in any damn way! Please...if you are going to write about such things as other cultures, at least do some research first!
Nehnah14 chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
I normally only review once I have finished a story but something in this chapter made me break protocol.

I have a question: How do you know that people in India make you sit on the floor to eat. Have you been there before?

I am an Indian born british and I have family in India and I have never and I do mean NEVER sat on the floor at my home in India to eat dinner or even otherwise!

The only time I have ever sat on the floor in India and even in the UK is when I visit the temple to pray. In some temples (and even that number is few and far between nowadays!) you do sit on the floor to eat but other than that we eat in the same position as any other race does - On the freaking dining table!

People in India do have furniture you know! They are not all that poor!
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
well they are finally going on a date. yay
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
well i was not expecting that to happen
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
hmm i would not have gotten her anything...the way i would have looked at it was that jacob sent the invite to bella to rub it in her face... i mean why else would he do that? i wouldnt want any part of him or his new girlfriend if something like that went down between us, but thats just me
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
i would have done the same thing to jasper.
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
great chapter! some how i had a feeling they would be meeting in the ER lol
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
great chapter i wonder when they are going to meet again since he did go to dinner. my guess is they will met in the ER lol
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
great start so far. cant wait to read more